「10」

I chew, chew, chew 'cause they hope i choke

3rd person's POV

The new made group of friends had been hanging out for a few weeks by now.

Jiwon and Jeno were distant and have had a few fights here and there.

Just like now. Jeno, again, said something about her friends which got her all pissed off again.

She grabbed her slipper and threw it towards him.

But his reflexes were faster as he dodged it. "You know i'm right!"

He shouted at her. "You're being a total dick for no damn fucking reason!"

She shouted back feeling the angry tears in her eyes again.

"Why did i even befriend you in the first place when the only thing you do is talk bullshit about my friends!"

She shouted, this time throwing a crock. "I never even wished that we met!"

He shouted angrily. "Then why are you still here!"

Jiwon screamed out. "You know what, i'll just disappear like i was never there anyway."

He pushed her against the wall. She looked into his eyes shocked.

He felt the unfamiliar feeling in him again. "I hope you're happy with what you did."

Jeno whispered angrily before walking out of her apartment.

Jiwon finally let out the angry tears. She slid down the wall and held her knees to her chest.

She slowly stood up and closed the front door.

She fell down onto the couch as the tears kept on streaming down.

Her phone kept on ringing but she ignored every message and call.

She picked up her phone angrily and threw it to the wall with force.

She started crying all over again and sat down onto the couch placing her head into her hands.

"Why do i always end up in fights." She sobbed out.

Meanwhile at the dreams dorm the boys tried to get words out of the angry Jeno.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked. "Please, just tell us one thing."

Renjun pleaded. "Why don't you ask your fucking girlfriend."

Jeno stood up and pushed his members to the side as he walked into his own room.

Renjun took out his phone and started sending several messages to the girl.

But the girl didn't even budge to read the messages.

She was a crying mess now in her own room. She grabbed the picture with the members and her.

She clenched her jaw before throwing that to against the wall.

The glass was scattered around the floor with the picture a bit ripped.

It was all broken, just like her friendship with Jeno.

What in the fuck is this man