「9」

Two for one, you know what a bitch bites for

3rd person's POV

"Did anybody see it was you?" Mark asked Renjun.

Renjun and Jiwon glanced at each other before looking at Mark. "No?"

Renjun said. Mark sighed heavily. "Get ready for hate Jiwon."

Mark said. "Oh bitches wanna fight? Then we can fight."

She said as she stood in a fighting position. "My queen Moonbyul wouldn't appreciate me getting hate."

Jiwon said. "She probably doesn't even know who you are."

Jeno's head popped up from the kitchen. "Everybody knows me."

Jiwon flipped her hair as Jeno raised his brow. "Oh really?"

He questioned. "Wanna bet." Jiwon challenged. "Get the money ready sis, you're about to go down."

Jeno said. The two put on their shoes and jackets and walked out of the dorm.

As they walked on the streets Jeno smirked as no one had greeted her yet.

"Hey Jiwon." Jiwon smiled at the girl. "Good afternoon."

Jiwon greeted her other friend that walked past them. "Get the money ready."

Jiwon said smirking while looking infront of her. "Jiwon my bitch!" Her friend yelled as several other heads snapped to the girl.

Jeno widened his eyes at the amount of girls.

Jiwon waved her hands around before dashing towards her friends, engulfing them in a group hug.

"You got yourself a boyfriend hm." Yoojin smirked while nudging her side.

"Damn those arms." Miru said as she squished his biceps.

Jeno ripped his arm away from the girl. "Isn't that nct dream's Jeno?"

Her other friend, Jena, asked. "Yes and no he isn't my boyfriend."

The group of girls pouted sadly. "Well, we'll see you at dance practice tomorrow." Hyejoo said.

"Almost forgot about that." Jiwon placed her hand over her mouth.

"Well goodbye!" Jiwon said waving at the group before they walked away.

"Those friends of yours are weird, most seem fake aswell."

Jeno said. Jiwon frowned as she looked up at his side profile.

"What do you mean?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "Well you know, some seem like they don't want you with them."

He said shrugging. "Oh." The girl looked down at her feet.

They entered the building with the dorm and walked up the stairs.

As they arrived at the floor they went into the dorm taking their shoes and jackets off.

Jiwon sighed and walked into the room where she saw Donghyuck on the couch looking down at his phone.

He didn't look up at her so she skipped to the kitchen where Renjun was. He looked up and gave her a smile. "Who won the bet?"

He asked as he dried his hands. "I won." She gave him one of her fake smiles.

Dispite not knowing each other for that long Renjun either way saw how fake the smile was. "What's wrong?"

He asked worriedly. "Jeno told me a few friends of mine act 'fake'." She said sighing again.

This sucksBut i've been painting on my mirror my mom was pissed oopsies

This sucks
But i've been painting on my mirror my mom was pissed oopsies