「20」

So tell me your wish

3rd person's POV

They had just arrived in Korea.

Her parents placed their luggage in the trunk of the car and got in.

If she was being honest she was scared at this moment.

Her old crush and old friends were here.

She was scared of ruining things again.

She got into the car as her mother started the engine and drove away from the airport.

"Woah, it has been so long since i've last been here."

Chaeyeon said looking at the city in awe. Jiwon chuckled at her sister.

"Dad? You have any snacks?" Chaeyeon asked.

Her mother pulled a bag of jelly beans out and handed them to Chaeyeon.

The girl happily took them and opened the bag. "Share with your sister."

Her mother said. Chaeyeon sighed annoyed and placed the bag of jelly beans inbetween them.

Her father chuckled and shook his head

-

They had settled into their new home. "I'm going for a walk." Jiwon shouted from the front of the house. She put on her jacket and opened the door. She walked out of the house onto the street. Taking in the scent of Mother Nature to keep her thoughts off of things. That's when she bumped into someone. She fell flat onto the hard concrete with the person she bumped into on top of her. A gasp left the girls lips as she made eye contact with the person hovering above her. He quickly got off of her andhelped her stand up. That's when he realised it was her. He pulled her into a hug. "I missed you." He mumbled. Hayoon had slowly wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry for leaving without telling." The girl mumbled. "I'm glad you returned." He said as he stroked her back. She smiled hugging the male tighter. "How is, Jeno?" She asked. "He's not in a good state, he really misses you." Renjun said. "I feel so selfish for leaving just like that and just telling you when i was already in China." She said and looked down. "Hey, it's okay. Atleast you're back." He said as he helt her shoulders. She smiled at him. "Iced coffee?" He asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. The two silently walked next to each other as they made their way to a close by coffe shop. "You wait here, i'll order us something." She nodded and sat down at a table outside. It was not to cold but also not to hot to sit outside. The sun shone onto her but was soon replaced by someones shadow.