Chapter 12:

TORI/YUNGBLU IN MEDIA^^^^^^^

Days Later....
YungBlu's P.O.V

I walked into my condo at 3 am on a Sunday. I had just finished taking care of some business for my dad. I headed to my bedroom, and opened the door to see Bella laying there watching TV in a thin black spaghetti strapped T-shirt, and sum' back panties. She has her own bedroom, but she always seems to find her way in here.

"I was waiting on you". She said turning the TV down.

"Why?" I asked taking off my black hoodie.

She gave me a look, and I chuckled "Horny ass".

I walked into my bathroom, and she followed, and asked "Sooo?".

I stepped out of my black jeans "Lemme' take a shower, then I'll take care of you".

She placed a kiss on my cheek, and walked out, shutting the door behind her. I turned on the shower, letting the water get hot before stepping in...Me and B aren't dating or anything, we're just friends with benefits. I met her last year in the summertime, when she first moved to NYC. She worked at the jewelry store in the mall, and she was cute. A few days later I had her in my bedroom. She too easy, and she ain't cuffin' material, but I keep her around because of that good good between her legs. I'm eventually gonna' let her go, especially if she catches feelings. After about 20 more minutes of showering, I stepped out, and wrapped the towel around my waist. I opened my bathroom door, and B's eyes immediately raked over me. She continued to stare, until I knocked her out of her thoughts.

"Bella...".

She blinked a few times, then dragged me to the bed, connecting our lips. I wasn't in the mood for allat' foreplay right now, and I felt her wetness, meaning she was already turned on, so I just reached down into my drawer to grab a condom, but she grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna' feel all of you...and besides, I'm on the pill, and your pull out game strong...just fuck me"....

About 2 Hours Later....
Bella's P.O.V.

Tori pulled out of me for the third time with a groan, and exploded all over my stomach. My body collapsed on top of his, and I caught my breath. I placed a single kiss on his lips, as I rolled off of him. I got up to walk to his bathroom.

"Aye," he yelled "Make sure you take that plan B".

"Mkay" I replied as I shut the door behind me. I then pissed and smirked to myself...I lied about being on the pill, I was on birth control before, but I stopped a lil' while back. My plan ever since I moved back to LA was to get pregnant, by Bank and raise a child together, but I quickly realized that that was not gonna happen, so I got pregnant by the next best thing...Tori. I'm still gonna' leave Tori's ass in the dirt after he gives me the child I need because no matter what anyone says me and Bank are raising this child together...and if anyone, including him tries to get in the way of my dreams I'll make sure they'll pay.....