Chapter 2:

The Next Day...
Naomi's P.O.V.

"WAKE. THEE. FUCK. UP. NOWWWW" I heard my big brother Tori yell, awakening me from the world of sleep.

"UGHHH SHUT UP!!" I groaned turning the other way in my bed.

I then felt a pillow hit my face, and I jumped up, throwing the pillow back at him. Next thing you know my fist connected with his face, and we were fighting, which is nothing new. Tori gets on my muthafuckin' nerves, and I will take any opportunity to bust a cap in his ass. Tori then forcefully threw me onto the ground, but before I could retaliate K busted out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, indicating she had just got out the shower.

"It is too fucking early for allat shit-" K was cut off by another female voice.

"Exactly, y'all needa shut that shit up right about now". It was Fiji (we call her that because she got that dripp):

She was a close family friend, and my dad adores her because she's in in the gang, and be bustin' niggas left and right lol

She was a close family friend, and my dad adores her because she's in in the gang, and be bustin' niggas left and right lol. She's a bit older than us, being 20, and is the baddest. She's totally confident in herself even though she was born with the skin disease vitiligo, and she should be. She's the one who helped me get over the insecurities of my skin tone. Helped me understand that even though I'm not light skinned that I'm just as beautiful as anyone else.

"Fiji!!!" me and K yelled running towards her.

"Wassup bitchess" she said smiling.

We then hugged, and I heard the door of me and K's dorm room open. I then saw Dequan aka Quan step in:

He's Tori's best friend, and they grew up together, meaning I've known him most my life

He's Tori's best friend, and they grew up together, meaning I've known him most my life. He's also in the gang...and fine as shit...he knows I think that, but that's one of daddy's rules, I can't mess around with any of the dudes from the gang because he doesn't want me involved in any of that shit. Quan respects that, so therefore we on chill ish.

"Hey Quan" I said with a smile

"Wassup Naomi".

K then went to the bathroom to finish getting ready, and after her I did the same. When I stepped out the bathroom, I immediately felt the vibe between Tori and Fiji...I also noticed their flirtatious ways lately, but I haven't said anything. Ima' let them have they thing lol. All of us then chilled for a little while longer until there was a knock on the door.

"It's open" I yelled.

She then stepped in...Bella...that aggy ass bitch. I saw Tori slightly roll his eyes, and Fiji scoff. Bella is Tori's 'female friend'. She's cute or whatever, but messy as hell, and boujee as shit.

"Heyy guys" She said.

"Hi" we all mumbled.

"I don't understand why you continue to keep bringing her around" Quan mumbled as he looked down at his phone.

"Yea, me neither" Fiji said.

Bella then walked further into our dorm, and immediately stuck her nose up "Hmm...it's kinda' clustered in here"...I mean it was boxes and shit everywhere because we just moved in...so yea, it was cluttered, but I wasn't finna entertain that hoe.

"Duhh" Fiji then said. "If you ain't gon do nun about it, don't say nun' about it".

Bella rolled her eyes "Shut yo bleached skin ass up."

Fiji jumped up "Bitch, I will-" Tori pushed her back "Chill girl".

The vibe was then off, and we were all quiet for about five minutes, until Bella said.

"You guys, I have a surprise".

We all just looked over at her, and she said "I've decided to move down to LA".

My eyes damn near popped out my head "What?!?!"

She smiled "Yup. I decided to finish off my Senior year of college at UCLA, so I can get closer to my new friends, Naomi and K, and Tori".

Fiji and Quan then busted out laughing, but me and K mugged Tori.

He quickly said "Bella...you don't have to do that-"

She cut him off "I know I don't...but I want to. I've already made my decision" ...

Well...this is just great.......

________________________________________________

👀 ....TRUST, THIS CHAPTER MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH NOW, BUT I PROMISE IT'S GON' MEAN A LOT LATER...THE TOXINITY FINNA BE HIGH ASHHHH LMFAOO

COMMENT HOW Y'ALL LIKE IT SO FAR