Chapter 8 - Excerpt

Hi!

Thank you for reading Dragon's Prize this far. What you just read is an unedited excerpt, and if you liked it so far, you can buy the final, fully edited version of the book online.

As you may have noticed, I left the whole Dragon's Treasure for free on Wattpad, but since some of my work has been copied and posted on other sites without my permission, I had to stick to an excerpt concerning Dragon's Prize.

It is available on Amazon at the really affordable price of 2.99$, and twice as long as Dragon's Treasure so you are getting a great deal.

Links to buy the book: https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Prize-Awaken-Book-ebook/dp/B0784DQKN3

I am really thankful for all my readers! For your support and loyalty.

I will be starting a newsletter where I will share free short stories featuring your favorite characters from Dragons Awaken Series, and some other stories as well. If you want to stay up to date with my work and for the opportunity to sign up to the newsletter, please follow me on Facebook or just drop by every now and then and see what's new. I will make sure I pin the most recent and important news to the top of the feed.

Thank you all once more!

Love,

Maya