The Game

After a few weeks passed and I healed pretty fast. I kept falling and hardly ever making an shots. Thats the only way I made any shots. Soul kept watching me when i fell over and tried catch me at times.

"Maka are you alright?" Soul asked me on time after seeing me.

"Yea im fine," I said brushing myself off.

"Alright. You just looked really bad," Soul said softly hoping I wouldnt take it the wrong way.

"What is that supposed mean," I said gettinh close to him.

"Calm down Maka your not being cool," he said with a cocky smile.

I rolled my eyes and we got back to the game. I fell over again but this time it was different. I acciedently fell on Soul. I tried getting up but he wrapped his arms around me. I heard everyone slightly giggling as they left. i wasnt sure what to think. Soul put his hand on my chin getting my attention.

"W-what are y-you doing," I asked nervously.

"Something I should have done a long time ago..." he said and began bringing his face closer to mine. Soon I felt his lips touching mine. They were so soft, so sweet. He kissed me deeply and passionately. Soon I couldnt control myself but my eyes slowly close. He kissed me for a few minutes then pulled away. "Can you get off me Maka?"

"Y-yea..." I said slowly standing up.

He stood next to me and grabbed my hand. We walked inside. I looked down blushing. When we made it back to the school he let go of my hand and we walked in the school instantly Liz, Patty, Black Star, Tsubaki, and Blair all came up asking the same question at the same time.

"What happened between you two?"

"Nothing and how do you know about anything, Blair, you werent there," I said with a slight bit of sas. ~she seemed a bit sassy sometimes through out the show.~

"I always hear the gossip. You two are big one now," she said.

Now i was thinking and hearing what everyone was saying except there was another voice. One I remember but I didnt think it was real so I ignored it.