Dreaming Again

In the morning soul woke up and began cooking. When he was finished and noticed I hadn't woke up yet he got worried. He gently began shaking my body to try waking me up. Once he noticed nothing worked he opened the door and looked around.
"I can't leave her like this," soul glanced back at my seemingly lifeless body. "It better not be the same thing again. Maka, please wake up soon."
Soul left and rushed to find some help. He ran into Stein with my dad, spirit. Of all people Stein could been with. Soul didn't want to explain it was going on again but he had too. 

"Stein, it's happening again," soul said trying to rush him.

They all began rushing to my room. I was still asleep and tossing and turning from the dream. I kept hearing the voice. Soul began stroking my hair but I could tell it wasn't him. 

"Stop touching me!" I yelled swatting his hand away. 

"Maka, it's me," he said. he seemed oddly different from the last dream. Behind him stood himself. It was the other Soul. Was this Soul the real one. "Maka, it's your partner, Soul," he said.

"Thats a fake, Im Soul," the one from the back said. 

I reached over and the Soul closest to me. He went into scythe mode and we went through this dream together. Once we managed to get through it we made it to some odd castle. 

"Hello soul," the little red demon said from before. 

"Hello my darling Maka," another red demon said but obviously a girl. 

"You've been behind this all!!!!" I was furious. 

"Oh yes," she said. "I see a double team too." 

"We can easily defeat you!" 

"Good luck with that." 

We were instantly trapped. Soul went back to his normal form.

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

"I think its a test of our partnership," I suggested. 

"We can do this together," he said holding my hand. 

Suddenly he was gone. I wondering around feeling lost. "Soul" I called out a few times. I never heard an answer from him. I called out a few more times. This time I was worried and getting scared. What could have happened to him? 

"Little devil," I called out. The little red male devil showed up yes.

"Yes my dear?" he said with that creepy grin of his. 

"Where is Soul?" I asked frustrated. 

"It's your job as his partner to find him," he grinned more. 

"I will, then we will beat your ass," I said and moved away from him. I walked down the empty, endless halls. They all seemed to get longer than last. Suddenly I heard Soul's voice calling for me. He sounded like he was in trouble. I ran into the direction of where he was coming from. He was trapped into his weapon form. How was this possible? I ran to him and reached for him. Some sort of soul barrier was around him. 

"Maka," he yelled worried knowing I hurt myself. I kept trying. "Maka, stop!"

"I cant stop," I yelled then my voice got softer, "not until you're out." 

"STOP, you're getting hurt!" he yelled

"I don't care Soul," I said determined to get him out. "I wont stop until you free!" 

I tried to grab him again but it kept striking at my soul. I heard laughing in the back ground. 

"Who is there?" I called.

"We have defeated you, Maka Albarn," the little devils said. 

"You haven't yet," I shouted. I tried again to get him. No matter how much pain I was in I wasnt going to pull back now. I went in until I had a grasp on Souls handle. I was able to break him out then. I held him tightly as I felt myself growing weaker. I quickly fell to my knees.

"Maka!" Soul called as he went to his normal form and put his arm around me. "I told you to stop!" 

"I couldn't," I said. 

"This is so uncool," he said running a hand through his hair. "Lets just quickly get this over with and you wake up again." 

He went into weapon form and I grabbed him and began spin him like a dance we practice with our souls. I began slicing at the devils until they faded. Once we defeated them the dream ended. Soul was the first one out. I waited a few more minutes before waking up. Everyone was surrounding me. I began coughing and had a huge headache. 

"She needs some more rest," Stein said. 

They all left.......except for Soul. he stayed by my side until I was better. I was happy that he stayed by my side. I had a few sessions at the nurse after I was released to make sure i was alright. everything seemed normal again. Black star was an idiot again, Kid was explaining why something was symmetrical, patty and liz following kid, Tsubaki laughing a little at black star, and Soul was next to me. Everything was.......well.....Perfect. 

[Authors note: This is the end of the story. it was kind of based off when she had some black blood. the anime showed what happened. I was thinking of a way that could be spun off. it never explained if her black blood was gone. it only ended after they beat the keashin and i thought it could kept going. this is my last time working on this. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if this isnt a fitting end. I wanted to work on my original writing if you want to check it out, go to my home page and read some. Thanks for enjoying this. ]