The Beginning of the Dream

In the dream I was falling to what seemed could be my death but was surprising wasnt. I fell into Souls arms. 

"Hey Maka," he smiled a bit. "Glad i caught you."

"y-yea..." I said a bit nervously.

Outside the dream the sun had came up a few hours ago and Soul was in my room trying to wake me up. 

"MAKA WAKE UP! THIS ISNT COOL," he yelled gently shaking me as it slowly got harder not as gentle. 

Black Star and Tsubaki herd him yelling for me to wake up and came in and saw him shaking me. Black Star came and joined Soul trying to wake me and yelling. Tsubaki grabbed Black Star and walked out of the room. 

"We should go get stien," she said looking down at him with a worried face.

Black star nodded and he grabbed her wrist and began running to stiens room. They rushed passed everyone trying to quickly get to his room. It was obvious nothing would stop him. 

Inside her dream her and Soul were walking through the woods smiling a bit talking about their next mission. 

"Im psyched about next mission," he said smiling. 

"I know then you will become a death sythe," she said smiling.

When she said Soul lost his smile and sighed a bit. 

"Yea i know...but then i will loos the best miester," he siad looked down.

I felt my cheeks redden and get warm. I looked down kept walking next to him. Once they made their Black Star leaped and hugged them both. 

Outside the dream I laid in a bed in the nurses office with Kid, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty all around me. Soul held my hand and soon they all slowly left except for soul. He laid my hand back down on the bed slowly. 

"Maka...just come back soon please..." he slowly left the room.

Once he made it to the door he looked back at her. A tear almost came to his eye. Now he couldnt go on any missions or anything without his miester. All he needs is Maka...all he wants is Maka. 

Before he could make it into his class he instantly turned around and made a mad dash to the nurses room. He lefted my body and held it close to his. A few tears went down his face. He slowly let her down and wiped the tears away. He bent down close to her ear and whispered, "is it cool for a man to cry for his friends?" He walked out of the room and left the DWMA. He couldnt stand being there without her.