The Night it Started

One night as it stormed outside. the moon slightly laughed its way. It was in the middle of the night. dead at midnight. I woke up with a bolt from a bad dream. It almost made me cry at the thought of the dream. I thought of loosing soul. I thought he might die on me. On one of our missions and I couldn't do anything to save him. I slightly wiped a tear from my eyes and got up. I slowly slipped on my slippers and grabbed a pillow for a moment.I hugged onto it wishing I could forget what I just dreamed about.I laid it back onto my bed and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a small cup from the cabinets and poured some milk.

I don't know how if I woke him at all but soon soul came out of his room.He was shirtless and in his boxers. He looked at me and saw I was bit upset. he walked slowly and put his hand on my chin. Slowly lifting my head up to his and i set down the jug looking at him. A few tears streamed down my face and he wiped them slowly and gently.

"Whats wrong, Maka?," he said softly, quietly knowing we could get in trouble if to loud at this late.

"Just a bad dream," I said quickly turning my head away from him. He looked at her.

"Its ok, Maka, its just a dream," he said and slowly walked back to his room.

I watched him leave sadly. When I realized he was in bed probably asleep I sat down in the dark kitchen at the table slowly sipping on the milk. When I was done I got up slowly and rinsed out the cup and laid it in the sink. I went back to my room and laid in the bed staring at the ceiling.

All that went through my head was that dream. I wanted it out of my head. Thats all I wanted right now. I slowly began dozing off and couldn't control myself from falling asleep. After a few minutes I was asleep. I felt my bod feeling like it was falling. In my dream I was falling to.