Chapter 5.

I woke up before everyone else due to my doorbell ringing. I peeled Masons arm off my waist and slipped out of bed. I pulled my hair into a sloppy pony tail and walked to the door. I looked out the peep hole to see Maya Johnson and her little group. I swing open the door and look them over. It's like 9 in the morning.
"What do you want at 9 in the morning?" I asked rudely.
"I wanted to see if you were still alive." Shes smirks.
"Lily get your ass down here there's gonna be a fight!" I yell in the door.
"Bitch please, Drake wouldn't hit you back, cause you're a girl. Me though, I would hit back." She says laughing. I hear a bunch of feet coming down the stairs.
"Your grandmother let you keep boys over! I'm so calling your mother!" She yells.
"Dude, my life is none of your business. My mom abandon me, she won't give a fuck!" I scream in her face, pushing her off my porch.
"I will kick your ass if you show up here again!" I warn. She laughs at runs at me. I quickly jump out of the way and she falls onto the porch steps.
"You're a Barbie doll, you can't fight!" I say laughing my ass off. She jumps up and grabs my hair and scratches my face. I quickly grab her wrists and pull her off me, shoving her to the ground I send two punches at her face and back away.
"Go get another surgery, stupid fake bitch!" I yell walking back on the porch, I push the crew inside and shut the door.
"Crystal! Your face!" She yells grabbing my arm. She tugs me to the closest bathroom and makes me sit on the toilet. I let out a laugh as she looks for a first aid kit.
"It's not that bad." I say.
"Look at yourself!" She demands. I stand up and look into the mirror. The fake bitch got me good. From under my eye to my lower cheek. Blood still slowly leaking out of it. I grab a wash cloth and hold it there, while walking out of the bathroom, allowing Lily to look for the kit. The guys look at me and laugh.
"You got her!" Seth yells.
"Fuck yeah!" Alec yells after.
"Haha what are we doin today?" I ask.
"Well the mall!" Lily squeals coming out of the bathroom with a kit. She sits me down and put some sorta cream on my face. The second she tried to put a bandaid I walked away. She groans and I walk into the kitchen. I grab out a shit ton of eggs and bacon.
"Who wants to help the injured girl make bacon and eggs?" I yelled. Mason and the others walk in, all of them sit down besides Mason, he decided to be a gentleman and cook. He nudges me out of the way and starts cooking. I grunt and go sit down. Lily looks over at me and a smirk is plastered on her face.
"What Lily?" I ask annoyed. She smiles and runs over to Mason and grabs a piece of bacon. Mason lets out a annoyed sigh.
"Couldn't you wait until I finished cooking?" Mason complains.
"Oh please." Lily says. I start chuckling. The guys snort and go steal bacon form masons plate. The second they steal the plate, they dash out if the kitchen. Mason shuts off the stove and runs after them. Lily laughs her ass off, and falls to the floor clutching her stomach. I hear a loud knock in the door and head to the front door, lily's laugh finally quieting down. I walk up to the door and open it to see him. Drake.
"Uh, hey." He says rubbing his neck nervously.
"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.
"There's a party tonight at my place, I'm inviting the whole towns teenagers." He says honestly. I turn to yell into the house.
"Yo guys get down here!" I yell to the guys and Lily. They come bounding around the corner and run to me they look past me to the door and Brandon frowns.
"He's inviting ya'll to a party tonight." I inform them.
"And you." Drake says loud enough for us all to hear.
"I don't go to party's." I say turning back around.
"You're still a teenager though right?" He asks.
"Well yeah." Admit.
"Your invited to then." He says shyly.
"I am not going." I state looking into his eyes. Hurt clearly shows in his eyes, he quickly replaces it with an emotionless expression. What the hell.
"Why not?" He asks.
"You hurt my friends. Straight up I don't deal with losers." I snap at him.
He looks behind me and motions Brandon to step forward. I immediately step forward pissed off. He throws his hands up and steps back.
"I just lwant to talk to him." He says honestly. I pull Brandon next to me and hold on to him tightly. Brandon tenses but I step froward more incase anything happened. He felt him relax knowing I would protect him with my life.
"Brandon, I'm sorry for being a dick to you in the past, I promise from here on out anyone who picks on you, their face will meet my fist." He promises, I scan his face for any lies. None, he's telling the truth. Brandon looks at him shocked.
"Why are you doing this now? Why now? Drake is not known for apologizing." Brandon says trying to stand his ground. I smile.
"I swear if you, do anything to hurt my friends again, I'll kill you." I threaten him honestly. Drake looks at me shocked that I would threaten him.
"So er uhh am I gonna see you all there tonight?" He ask shyly.
"Yea, but if bitch cunt pisses Crystal off don't be shocked if Crystal beats her ass again!" Lily yells from behind me. I turn back and glare at her.
"Who Maya? What do you mean again?" He ask curiously.
"Crystal totally beat her ass this morning!" Lily brags walking from out behind me.
"Why?" He asks.
"I actually don't know how it started.... How did it start?" Lily says looking back at me.
"She pissed me off. Telling me that she came to check on me, making sure I'm not 'dead'." I say putting the word dead in air quotes. I swear I heard a low growl come from Drake. Stupid fuck. He's gonna give himself away.
"Well we need to spend the day getting miss tom boy dolled up so guy you all need to leave." Lily says smiling. The guys groan and walk out to Masons truck, while Drake walks back to a SUV. Me and Lily run to the kitchen and grab ice cream. Sucker like we are gonna dress up. We walk into my room and Lily stares at my room.
"This is like a perfect room!" She squeals. I nod and walk to my closet.
"Do you wanna match or?" I ask.
"Do both black skinnies, you a purple tank top and beanie, me a blue tank and a blue beanie." She says opening up the ice cream. I grab two pairs of black skinnies and toss them on my bed, along with the shirts and beanies. I grab my purple underwear set and a blue one for Lily. I walk out and she squeals.
"You have like the best clothes!" She says grabbing the blue underwear set and clothes. I chuckle and strip down in front of her. I walk into the bathroom and decide to shave. I shave my armpits and legs as Lily walks in.
"Got an extra razor? My pit hair is growing back!" She whines. I open the drawer and throw her a extra red razor.
"Woah its not purple. I thought everything besides your clothes were all purple." She says. I chuckle and open the cupboard for my towels, sheets, wash clothes and pillow cases. Her eyes widen.
"Everything is purple! Girl you have an obsession!" She says while shaving her armpits.
"Naw, my grandma bought all this, she knew it was my favorite color so she bought purple everything, thankfully in different shades of purple though." I say.
"We gotta hurry!" She says finishing up. I turn on the shower water and hop in. I shampoo my hair and rinse it, seconds later I see the glass door being slid open.
"Joining me?" I ask chuckling. She nods and wets her hair. I do the conditioner and rinse. I grab a towel and jump out wrapping myself in it. I dry my body and brush my hair. I decide to put it in a pony tail until it was close to time to leave. I put on a light purple robe. I grab an extra robe out for Lily for when she is done. I walk into my room and put on supernatural. Oh Dean Winchester. You know what, Drake kinda looks like him. I hear Lily come out and I smile and grab the ice cream tubs. I hand a spoon and a tub to Lily as I open mine. I dig in and a scene where Dean walks out if the bathroom in only a towel. I take a bite of ice cream and me and Lily moan.
"Oh damn he's hot!" I yell loudly.
"You know Drake kinda looks like him." She says looking over deans face.
"I was actually just thinking that a few minutes ago." I admit.
"Are you gonna kick the bitches ass tonight?" She asks.
"If she goes to far, I will beat her until shes in a coma." I state.
"There's one thing she won't let anyone take from her." Lily says evilly. I like this.
"And what is that?" I ask smirking.
"Drake." She says grinning to me. "Check that off. He literally never apologizes and did to Brandon today. Just for you to come it his party. Girl he has a thing for you! We are gonna make that guy work for you! Maya's gonna see how much he wants you and shes gonna freak out on you, then you get to beat her ass!" Lily squeals excitedly.
"Only you would be excited for me to beat her ass." I laugh.
"I bet everyone there besides her followers will laugh, you will become to new queen bee and people will look at you and your group of friends with respect, which would be me and the guys!" She says smiling. I stand up and bow jokingly. I check the time. 8.
"We have an hour to be there!" I smirk. We put the ice cream away and walk to the bathroom. I straighten my hair then do Lily's. We take off our robes and put on the clothes. We both put on makeup that gives us the smokey eye look. I put on my beanie and check the time 9:02.
"Girl we late, let's go!" I yell. We run down the stairs and hop on my bike. We drive down the road until we get to the mansion. Party lights were glowing, you could hear people in the house. The stench of alcohol was horrid.
"Know anyone who smokes pot?" I ask Lily. She grins and pulls me inside the house. Guys kept staring us down. Looking at my ass mostly. I follow her to a kitchen. SMS guy smiles and hands me a packed pipe. He grins.
"Knee the pipe and here have a bunch of weed." He says handing me a zip locked bag. I could pack maybe 6 bowls with all this weed. I thank him and turn to see Lily gone. I see movement in a cage by the backyard in the woods line. I walk out he back door to see a fenced in enclosure in the wood. Hidden. I walk towards it and stand right by the fence. When nothing happens I take a hit of weed. The click of the lighter must have alerted the wolves I was here, I heard a low growl. Once the wolves saw me they stopped growling. They started whining, rubbing against the fence. I smoke a few more hits before putting the pipe in my pocket. I squat down and out my hand on the fence. The second they run against it I feel their fur on my hands. Boy I missed them.
"Remember me boys?" I ask quietly. They bark happily. After a couple minutes of petting them I heard a feet coming towards me from the back yard. I quickly stand up and turn around to see Drake. He looks past me at the now whining wolves. He gives me a confused look.
"What are you doing out here?" He asks.
"I was in the kitchen, some guy offered me pot, decided to smoke it out here when I saw movement in the tree line." I partly lie.
"So you just walked up to something that could be a serial killer?" He asks.
"Yup." I say honestly.
"What if it was a huge wolf, the size of a horse, would you be scared then?" He asks.
"No Drake." I say honestly.
"The other night, you saw a wolf right?" He asks.
"Yes I did." I admit.
"Why did you say my name?" He asks.
"I know your the wolf Drake." I tell him.
"How?" He asks.
"Your eyes turn black when your mad, the wolves eyes were yellow then turned black when I mentioned the girl you miss." I say. He lets out a low threatening growl.
"How do you know about her? Are you a witch? Your not a wolf. She was my mate! Where is she?" He snaps.
"I saw her running, she told me all about you, I'm not a witch, I'm not a wolf, I'm human. It sucks that shes your mate, and I have no idea where she is." I say lying.
"Shes a wolf, she couldn't tell you shit." He snaps.
"Oh that fact that she turned into a human!" I whispered yelled.
"How?" He asks.
"Go ask your pack doctor he knows." I smirk.
"How do you know that?" He asks suspiciously.
"She told me and when I say she told me I mean she told me everything!" I say annoyed. He huffed and walked off. I decided to go in the wolf pen. I climbed the chain fence and hopped in. The 3 wolves laid down right around me in a circle. Protecting me is my guess. I packed a bowl and took a couple hits. I laid down in the center of the pen under a huge tree and feel asleep, the soft fur on my sides.

"Someone call the cops!" I hear Lily scream. A scream of fear. I jumped up and looked over. She's looking into the pen with terror in her eyes. Once she noticed I was up she panicked. She started pulling at her hair.
"How did you get in there?!? Don't move! They'll eat you!" She screams. I chuckle and shake one if the wolves. It wakes up and lowly growls, the second it notices me it licks my hand. I look back up at Lily. Shocked, she stands there wide eyed.
"B-bb-but how?" She stutters.
"I guess I have a way with animals." I say petting the wolf again. I notice Drake looking annoyed at Lily. He then spots me in the cage and runs.
"Crystal. Don't move. Those wolves are vicious, they try to attack me all the time." He says slowly walking towards us. The 3 wolves growl as he nears the pen. He pulls out a tranquilizer gun and points it at one. Before I can yell at him not to he does it. After 5 minutes the wolf still doesn't pass out and is getting annoyed with Drake. He snarls and Drake pulls out a hand gun.
"Drake stop!" I scream. Lily covers her eyes as Drake pulled the trigger. I lunged and pushed the wolf out of the way. The bullet hit my shoulder.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh it hurts, oh it hurts, make it stop!!!!!!" I please and beg, rolling around on the soft grass. Lily screams and people come running our way. People started tackling Drake thinking he mean't to shoot me. Then I hear the bitch laugh.
"Her day was coming to bad it didn't hit her in the heart." She snickers.
"Fucking christ! Fucking don't stand there help me!" I scream. I hear the gate open and the wolves growl.
"It's okay babys." I say petting their heads. They stop growling and whine. I feel arms pick me up when I passed out.