Chapter 2

Picture of Drake.

It's been two years since I became Alpha. My father passed over Alpha to me once I turned 18. It's been a year since I've married Emma. Emma is not my mate, but she is the prettiest girl in the pack. So of course being the alphas son we dated. We love each other and are hoping to adopt a baby soon. The one thing that sucks about not being mates is that only mates can have a baby together. At 17 Emma found her mate and rejected him. Now where just waiting on me to find mine and reject her. It will be a simple, 'I Drake Owen Spencer, reject you, blah blah blah as my mate'. Super simple. My pack 'The Moonlight Pack' is the strongest around. We train all the time and still have fun. I walk out of my office, down the stairs to the kitchen to see my lovely Luna making lunch. I walk up behind her and kiss her cheek.
"Thanks for making lunch babe. Everyone loves you so much." I whisper into her ear. She nods and continues working hard. Once I went away for a week and my Third in Command told me she made pregnant woman wash the floors and made the guy please her. I banished him from the pack. There's no way my Emma would do that! I walk down to my room and grab my traveling suitcase. I have to go meet with another alpha. I walk back downstairs and grab my passport.
"I'll be back tomorrow afternoon love.." I say to Emma, kissing her cheek. She turns and we have a full on make out session. I would love to take her to bed right now but I have to go. I pull away and kiss her forehead. I walk out and get into an awaiting SUV we drive to the airport which is a good hour away. Did I mention we live in the middle of a forest. Away from humans. I get to the airport and walk in. The driver leaves and I sit down then my phone rings.
"Hello, this is Drake." I amswer.
"Hey Drake, its Alpha Mark, We settled the rouge situation, I no longer need your assistance." He says.
"Okay thanks for calling, call me if you ever need me." I say hanging up. I walk out and get a taxi. It drops me off at the woods edge. I mind link a pack member to come grab my suitcase while I shift and run. I run home and shift. It's around 11 now. A random pack member hands me shorts and I walk inside. I hear loud moaning coming from upstairs. I also don't live in the pack house. My house is across from it. Only me and Emma live here. I quickly mask my scent and slowly creep up the stairs. The guest bedroom door is open. I peek through to see Emma and Hank, a warrior, having sex. I growl loudly and both sit up and stare at me shocked. Hank jumps out the window.
'Escort Hank off our lands, he is here by banished from our pack!' I mind link my toughest men. I look back at Emma who is now in a night gown.
"The rumors were true. You are a cheater. I will have you sign these papers and you will be banished to!" I yell loudly. I link the lawyer in our pack and he comes rushing in with divorce papers. She's slowly sighs them and I do to. Then my beta and new third in command come in.
"Escort her out!" I growl. She lowers her head and they take her out. I walk outside and decide to go on patrol. I howl in pain the moment I shift. The bond broke the second she left our lands. The mark I gave her is now dissapeared. I continue running the border, howling here and there to release some pain.

~Crystals POV~

I kept running for days! I finally stop and look at my paw. It's healed but still does not feel the best. I lay down, hungry and weak. I need a meal but I'm to weak to get anything. I'm gonna die. I whimper at the thought. I get back up and walk the edge of the town, its late at night maybe 1 am. Nobody's around. I smell a Mc Donald's yes! Human food. I walk down the side of the road until I see two people about to throw a big Mack into a dumpster. I whimper at the thought. I won't be able to get it then. Their eyes look at me in shock. They freeze and I whimper again nodding at the food.
"Are you hungry?" The girl asks. I nod and whimper again laying down. She slowly walks up to me and sets it down in front of me. I slowly start to eat it. Oh god! Its sooo good. I finish it and attempt to smile at the lady. She grabs the guys fries and puts them in her hands. I use my tongue and lick them out of her hand. She giggles.
"Babe its like a pet! Can we keep her?" She asks the dude.
"Obviously not. People would find out and put her down." He says.
"Well tomorrow night we should come back and see if she's still here. Then we can help feed her. She's obviously to weak to hunt. Look at her shes so beautiful but so skinny." She comments looking over my underweight body. I lick her hand that is now at her side to thank her and trot off. I walk deep into the woods to stay hidden. I hear a loud howl. One of pain. Another pack! Maybe they'll accept me! I run in that direction until I come across some wolves drinking at a creak. These are not normal wolfs.... They are fucking huge! I turn around and step on a twig they turn to see me and growl. They sniff the air and must realize I'm a regular wolf, not a threat. They walk towards me and circle me. The gray one starts smelling my sex and I snarl. I slash him across the face with my paw and he growls. So I run. Like always. I could take down a regular alpha but no way a werewolf. I ran back towards Washington. I ran for a half hour before stopping to camp out. I laid down in a tree trunk thats opened up at the bottom. I lay there until a few deer star eating the grass near the tree. I see a baby buck all alone off to my left. I slowly come out from the trunk and walk behind the tree. I walk behind the trees until I'm right behind the baby. He perks his ears up and thats when I took my chance. I pounced on him making his whole body fall. I quickly bite into his neck getting a major vessel. I feel a sharp pain in my back legs to see the momma kicking me. I try to run but can't. I end up limping away. I watch from a distance at the momma grieves over her baby. After that I heard a loud howl and the deer all took off. Leaving the baby body for me to eat. I limp back to it and dig it. I hate this food. I learned to finally keep it down after my first two months but it's still very nasty. I finally finish eating what I can as I pull the body to my tree trunk. I stuff it in the tree trunk so coyotes or foxes can't get to it. I lay down right in front of it and rest. I wake up to low growls. Shit. I look up to see a pack of coy dogs. Damn it! I growl in defense but there having none of it. I stand up and bare my canines releasing a low murderous growl. Which still doesn't phase them. I scan over them. There's 7 of them. There smaller than me but there's more of them. I snap my teeth showing them I'm not playing. One of them to my left nips at my hind leg. I turn and growl at it loudly. Then another one takes a chance and bites into my leg hard. Then another pain shoots through my back and a few more. I howl in pain wishing they would stop. I fall to the ground and they continue trying to kill me. One goes after my neck and thats when I hear it. I loud menacing growl. Shit. A werewolf. I feel the coyotes let go off me and whimper. I hear thudding paws and they take off. I whimper in pain. Oh god. Let me die! This hurts like a bitch! Wait I can't die I have to go back for the pups! I look up to see a huge black wolf. Like mega huge! Like almost the size of a freakin horse! I'm like an ant compared to him. He looks over my body. I hear a whimper come from him. I look up into his eyes. Protectiveness, pain, guilt. What the fuck..... I slowly try to get up but my legs give out from all the pain. I hear paws thudding coming towards us. I look to my left so see the gray one and a brown one. Shit! I whimper and try to crawl away. The black one growls again and I freeze. I hear bones cracking and I look back to see an attractive guy! Like a god! Oh man. The other two shift and they all put on shorts.
"I had an encounter with her earlier she is the one who slashed me across my face." The guy who was the gray wolf, growls. I whimper and god like dude spoke up.
"Get the pack doctor to check her out. Shes a lone wolf. Shes needs help. We can make her an enclosure and if she turns out not to be aggressive we can let her roam." He says picking me up. I feel pain all over my body it hurts to much. I let out a loud squeal like whimper. The god dude let out a sigh and carried me into a small house. He lays me on the floor in the living room, when an old man came in and took in my appearance.
"Alpha Drake." He says bowing. So the god like man is named is Drake. It so suits him. The doctor walks over and looks over my wounds.
"Could be at least a weak for these to heal. She's not gonna like me." He mutters. He pulls out a few things and puts a needle in my arm. I let out a loud whimper and lay my head down. The fucker gave me a shot! Then he puts another needle in me and draws blood. Oh gross oh my god my blood! I feel myself get dizzy and before I knew it I was asleep.