Chapter 3

I woke up to the small of some amazing smell. I walked out of my room and down stairs to the kitchen where Lisa my new grandmother was cooking bacon. Bacon!
"Get dressed and come down to eat." She says continuing to cook the amazing bacon.
"I don't have any clothes..." I mutter.
"I bought you a few teen girl outfits before so go pick!" She says excitedly. I run up the stairs and find a closet with like 10 different outfits. I picked a purple tank top with purple skinnies. I went to my shower and found some purple shampoo and conditioner that smelled like lilacs. Yes! Lilacs are my favorite flower. I quickly wash my hair and scrub my body, I jump out grabbing a purple towel. Yes she bought me a lot of purple. Purple is my favorite color anyways. My hair is black with faded purple highlights. Which means I need to stop at a hair place and re do the highlights. I brush out my long hair and straighten it. Them I peel off the towel and throw on the clothes. I walk out of the bathroom, smelling amazing and finally super clean. I grab my phone that also has a purple case with my white ear buds. I put them in my pocket and walk down stairs. I enter the kitchen to see bacon and eggs on a huge plate in the middle of the table. Two smaller plates were across from each other with two tall glass cups with OJ in them. Lisa sits down on one side and I on the other.
"Well you look beautiful. What are your plans?" She asks while slipping a piece of bacon into her mouth. I take a sip of my OJ savoring the taste.
"Well uh I wanna re do my highlights and get some cute outfits." I say picking up some eggs and putting them in my mouth. Oh lord. This is sooo good.
"Okay my number is in your phone under G-ma." She says finishing up her food.
"Okay thanks." I say while stuffing the rest of the food in my mouth.
"Here's your bike keys." She says handing me a key. I nod and finish chewing. Don't worry everyone, I know how to drive. I had an old crappy motorcycle when I was 13. I drove it on back roads. I clean my plate, hug Lisa and run out the door. I look next to Lisa's BMW to see a jet black totally expensive bike. Man she must have money. I jump on and start it up. Hearing my new baby roar to life started a fire with in me. I tore out of the driveway and drove towards town. On my way there 3 black SUVs were driving at maybe 70 on a 50, but that was to slow for me. I sped up and hit 90 while passing them. I couldn't see the drivers cause the windows were tinted but oh well. I slow down one I hit the town and drove around looking for a mall. I finally came across this huge mall with a parking garage. I pulled in to see the SUVs parked in reserved parking. Lucky bastards. I decided to park towards the back of the garage. I took my key out and slipped it in my pocket. Before getting off it I pulled out my phone and put one ear bud in. I blasted a song called 'Hall of Fame, by The Script' good song all and all. I hopped of the bike and headed to the entrance. Walking by the SUVs I got a funny feeling like I was being watched. I ignored it and walked inside. People were running all around. Many teens. It's was the weekend so I expected it. I held my head high and walked through like I would if I ever went to school again. Girls gave me weird looks. I shrugged them off. I walked to the hair Solon. Walking in there was a few girls. Not preppy but cool looking, wearing black, purple and dark blue. I walked up to the counter, an a older lady greeted me with to big of a smile on her face.
"Welcome to Sarah's hair Solon, I'm Vicky how can I help you?" She asks.
"I would like a side bangs cut and re do my purple highlights." I say simply.
"Okay follow me." She says gesturing to the seats. We walk up to another hair Solon girl. She's younger, maybe my age, she probably does the highlights and side bangs.
"Maya this young lady would like side bangs and her highlights re done." Vicky says to the Maya girl.
"Alright, sit down hun and we'll get to work." She says smiling. I nod and sit down and she gets to work. I close my eyes and relax letting her do the work.
After who knows how long she says shes done. I look in the mirror.
"Perfect thank you." I say grinning.
"Anytime." She says. I follow her to the counter and hand her the credit card. She looks at me widely.
"Crystal?" She asks looking at the name in the card.
"Uhh yeah?" I ask.
"Remember me? Maya Johnson. I was your old best friend when we were younger." Maya says. I look her over. She was my best friend until 5th grade when her family moved here. I look into her eyes. Damn this is Maya.
"Damn Maya, you don't look dorky anymore." I comment.
"Yea I left the phase when I moved. I'm actually popular now. We should hangout." She says looking at the clock. 5 minutes until 11. She swipes the card and hands it to me.
"Naw sorry, I don't hang out with the 'populars' not my scene." I say as I grab my card.
She looks at me in shock. I just turned down a popular haha. I walk out and walking around looking for a cool store. Most stores are girly and shit. Its gross. I continue walking until I stop in front of a store called Hot Topic. Yes! I run in and just grab a bunch of bands shirts, more skinnies, a pair a purple skater shoes and some purple and black toto. I also grab a metal key chain that hooks to jeans and a purple beanie. I walk up to the register to see a smoking hot guy. Black scene hair, a MCR t-shirt and black skinnies. Yummy. Did I also mention he has snake bites. He smiles at me as I set my stuff down.
"Did you get enough?" He asks chuckling.
"Probably not, you'll see me in here a lot." I commented looking around while he scans my items. He clears his throat and I look back at him.
"Uh I get out at 1, would you want to hang with me and my friends?" He asks nervously, still scanning my items.
"I thought you would never ask. My old friend Maya wanted me to chill with her but its totally not my scene." I say smiling at him. He finally finishes scanning my stuff.
"189$." He says. I hand him my credit card.
"Crystal. Hmm. Thats a pretty name." He comments.
"Ehh my dad named me after my eyes." I say.
"Well my names Mason." He says handing me back my card.
"Nice to meet you Mase." I say winking.
"A nick name already? Damn girl." He says chuckling. Then a bunch of yelling happens..
"Mason! Its 1!!!!! Time to go get food!!!!!!" A pretty girl with black hair comes in on a skateboard, a bunch of guys behind her on skate boards. The girl spots me and grins.
"Shes mine! I called her first!" She yells. All the guys groan the moment they see me.
"I'm yours?" I question.
"Yes your my new bestie! Were gonna have sleep overs and drool over got scene bands. We can pig out in food and just have fun! We also have to get you a skate board." She says smiling. Uh wait shit! How am I suppose to get my shit home.
"Shit." I mutter.
"What wrong?" She asks.
"I forgot I took a motorcycle here and I can't carry all of this on my bike." I groan.
"Mason has a pick up truck! We could ride in the back to your place!" She squeals.
"Would you mind?" I ask turning to Mase.
"Nope, anything for a friend." He smiles.
"Well let's get lunch! Its on me!" I yell. We all cheer and everyone but me gets on their skate boards. Well then. I pick up my bags and follow them. Mase looks back at me and comes back and grabs some of the bags. I thank him and we walk towards the entrance. We walk into the parking garage to see a nice, older kinda truck, but it's lifted. We put my bags in the extended cab, and throw my bike in the bed. He grabs out a black skate board from the passenger seat and hands it to me.
"Until we can get you a purple one." He says smiling.
"Why purple?" I ask like a blonde. (No offense to blondes.)
"Well it seems to be your favorite color." He comments, we get on our skateboards and skate across the street from the mall to a pizza place! Pizza! Again I see the SUVs how odd. We carry our skate boards and sit at a round circular table. A lady comes up and takes our drink orders, being sick of water I ordered a Lemonade. She came back with all out drinks and we ordered 4 large pizzas.
"How are we gonna eat 4 large pizzas?" I ask laughing
"The guys and me are pigs!" The girl who I found out names is Lily.
"Oh god guys. This is gonna be a beautiful friendship!" I say loudly.
"Shit." Brandon swears.
"Oh my god he talked!!!!!" Lily squeals.
"Uh shit what?" I ask.
"Drake and his buddy's are here." Seth says glaring across the room. Me and lily follow there gaze to this Drake guy. I look over to see 5 guys sitting at a table. It also is the werewolf Drake, great... They all look up at us and we meet there gazes. We all quickly look away as our good is set down. I smile at all the food.
"Food!!" I squeal happily. I dig in like a pig and everyone laughs at me. I flip them off and then there gaze goes above me.
"It's not lady like to swear beautiful." Drakes voice says huskily.
"Barf ew, you totally just ruined my hunger for this amazing pizza." I said wiping my face with a napkin.
"How old are you love?" He asks now standing next to me.
"To young for you. Ew god your like gonna grow gray hairs soon!" I snap. Lily spits out her Mountain Dew all over Alec laughing her ass off.
"Any ways I have my sights on some guy." I said grinning. I look over him noticed a faded bite Mark on his neck. Oh yea from me!
"Damn old man what happened to your neck? Get into a fight with a dog?" I asked.
"Fuck off." He says walking out of the pizza place his friends in tow.
"Damn girl you got guts! Drake gets what ever he wants! He's like 20 I believe he also caught his wife cheating on him like a week ago." Lily says.
"Oh cool, well I don't like old men." I laugh, snatching the last piece. Did I mention they ate most of the pizza while I was arguing with fuck face! I finish the pizza and pay the bill. We walk outside to see Drake and his friends talking to Maya and her popular crowd. Shes spots me and waves. Both the groups look at me.
"Crystal, there are not the best crowd to hang out with. If you change your mind you can chill with me and my girls and have sleep overs, and I can even get you with one of drakes friends!" She says loudly.
"Barf in my mouth. No thank you." I comment she looks at me mad.
"You only have one friend, you would be able to have a sleep over with. I remember your dad! He never let you around boys! And we were young!" She laughs.
"Well one my dad's dead, two my mom abandoned me, and thirdly I live with my grandma who will let me have guys stay over." I laugh in her face.
"So who wants to have a sleep over?" I ask to my new gang. They all cheer and smile.
"Let's go get a bunch of snacks and shit then I'll ride my bike back and ya'll can follow me in Mases car." I say getting on my skateboard.
"Your the girl who flew past us this morning?" One of drakes friends ask.
"Yea ya'll were going slow." I comment before skating back towards the mall, my new friends in tow. We get into the mall and seperated. The guys went to get drinks while me and Lily went to get snacks and loads of candy. After an hour we meet up in the food court. The boys takes out bag and we skate back to the truck. Mase and Alec pull my bike off the back and out the stuff in the bed of the truck, me and Lily put out skateboards in the bed of the truck to. We hope on my bike and she holds on to my stomach. I put the key in and my baby roars to life. Mase turns his truck on and I back out, I speed off towards the exit of the garage. Pulling out into the road I'm automatically stopped at the first stop light. I yelled Lily to text Mase my address. She does and we sped off the moment the light turned green. We did 50 all they way through town to the outskirts then in front of my was the SUV at a huge mansion. I rolled my eyes. Why are they there? They live out in east bum. I rev the bike and hit 70. I hear Lily yelling at me to slow down and I speed up a little bit. Finally we get a mile from the house so I slow down finally we slow down to 25 and pull into my drive way.