Chapter 9

I woke up to see just about everyone sleeping. I noticed Drake was missing from his spot. I got up and walked into my room to get dressed. I sat on my bed when I felt it move. I look behind me jumping up. There laying was Drake. His face stuffed in my favorite pillow. Uh how odd? I walked to my closet and picked out a black short dress with splashes of purple pain over it. Yes, I did it. I bought a black dress just to attack it with purple paint. It's just what I wanted but no one sold in stores. I shut the closet door quietly so Drake wouldn't wake up. I took off my PJ's and threw on the dress. I silently walked out to the hallway and walked into the sleep over.
"Come on babys." I called to the wolves. They got up from their beds and followed me down stairs. I looked out the screen door to the back yard seeing the fence is up. I prop the door open with a jug of water so they could come in and go out when they wanted. I pulled out my phone and texted my grandma. Yes I consider her my actual grandma now.
'Can you make a ring that makes Drake think someone is his mate. I want to give it to a girl who likes him. Also it will keep him away from me. Xoxo Crystal.' I sent.
'Already made one. Just waiting in you to ask. Go in my room. Its in a small box under my bed.' She sends back almost right after.
'Thanks!' I sent back quickly. I run up to her room and find the ring. I quickly slip it into my bra before going to wake up James. He nods and looks over Seth and quickly follows me. I lead him to the sound proof basement.
"So I'm keeping your secret about Seth. I need you to do something for me." I say.
"Are you serious?" He groans.
"It will be quick." I whine.
"Okay what is it." He asks.
"So we both know how bad he wants his mate." I pause while he nods. "Well I found out she killed herself. So I had my witch grandma make a ring. It will make him think who ever wears it is his mate." I say. He nods and listens carefully.
"I want you to put it on Maya. Shes beautiful and it might even change her." I say.
"No shes evil! Do you not remember how much pain you were in? Because of her!" He points out. I sigh and nod.
"Yes but I think she did that was she wanted Drake and saw me as a threat." I lie smoothly. He nods taking it all in.
"She would be my luna. She would be told about the werewolf road after a while. She could make us all stay away from you." James says sadly.
"James. I will make sure that doesn't happen." I promise. He nods.
"I'll do it, not because of the secret, but because I want to see Drake happy." He says holding out his hand. I hand him the most beautiful ring ever.
"Leave it in her room." I order. He nods and we walk outside. He takes off at a fast speed. I let out a sigh and walk back in to see Mason and Brandon cooking. I notice Seth walking Into the room. His eyes scanning the room. When he notices James isn't in here he slouches and sits. I grab his arm and pull him outside.
"I know you like him." I say right off.
"What are you talking about?" He asks.
"Seth, he likes you too. I know because I saw the way he was acting around you." I say honestly.
"You should make the first move. The basement is sound proof. Bring him down their when he gets back." I smile.
"Thanks Crystal!" He hugs me tightly.
"Okay let's go back in." I say pulling away. He nods and we walk back in.

10 minutes later everyone is down here and Seth is in the basement. I wait in the living room while others are eating in the kitchen. James walks through. I scan his eyes.
'She put it on. It also is stuck to her finger so it's not coming off.' James mouths to me.
'Seth is in the basement waiting for you.' I mouth and send him a wink. His face lights up before he head down. I walk into the kitchen and start picking up empty plates. Lily joins in as I do the dishes. She dries them and puts them where they need to go. We quickly finished the dishes.
"Let's go to the mall." I suggest knowing Maya would he there.
"Yeah!" Lily shouts. Everyone runs to grab their stuff. I grab my bike key.
"Mason do you wanna ride?" I ask. Winking I pretty much tell him I'm gonna be showing off. He nods and we run out behind everyone. I locked the door and notice everyone already pulled out. We jump on my bike and I rev the engine. I speed out of my driveway catching up with two SUV's I quickly pass them noticing their broth not Drake. I pass masons truck to see Brandon driving. He flips me off and I let out a cheeky smile. I look ahead and notice the last SUV. Drakes. I speed up and drive along next to it. He looks over at me shocked. I grin before picking up more speed and popping a wheelie right in front of drakes SUV. After I take off and race for the mall' sparking garage. I enter it to see Maya's car on the bottom floor. I drive to the top of the parking garage and park at the last spot. Mason jumps off as I turn off the engine. I hop off and we wait for a good 5 minutes because drakes SUV and the other cars approach us. Lily jumps out and groans.
"Why did you have to park way up here?" She complains.
"Cause I love riding elevators." I smile.
"Oh they have one here?" She asks looking around. I nod and walk to the corner of the garage. Entering the small room. I press the button to bring the elevator up. The door dings and open. We all pile in squashed. I hold on to Mason and lean into his neck.
"Jesus to two. Get a room." Lily laughs.
"We're not even kissing." I groan.
"Oh well." She smirks. The elevator dings. Telling us we reached our floor. I pushed at everyone and forced them out. We walked passed Maya's car and Drake stiffened.
Everyone kept walking, not even noticing.
"Everything okay?" I whispered.
"Mate." He says looking towards Maya's car.
"Ohhh." I nod. He runs past all the guys and Lily and into the store. James looks at me and smiles. I nod and walk up to Mason grabbing his hand. We walk into the mall and walk to the food court. We sit down and notice Drake in the corner staring at Maya with a shocked face. He's a few tables away and she hasn't noticed him. The guys from drakes pack all mutter cuss words. I look over at them and give them glares.
"Why is he staring at Maya?" Mason asked. I looked over to the pack guys and the nod. We sat down far away from Drake and told my guys and Lily what they really are. They seemed shocked at first but after we started talking causally about their speed and strength and the guys got used to it. Lily thought it was the most awesome thing in the world. I chuckled and we looked over to see Drake striding towards us, he sits down away from me and sighs. Its funny now that he thinks Maya's his mate he won't try to sit next to me. I smile and look over to Mason.
"Will you go buy me some pizza." I pout. He nods and jumps up. Along with everyone else but Drake. Chris pats his back and mumbles about getting him a few peices. Drake nods and sighs. Putting his head in his hands.
"Go talk to her." I say annoyed.
"What? After she did that to you?" He asks.
"Is that the reason you won't go over there? Because she hurt me?" I ask. He nods.
"She only did it because she thought I was gonna take you. She felt threatened. I bet if you went and asked her out she'd say yes and would most likely apologize to me." I said looking over toward Maya. She's looking down at her phone.
"Really?" He asks.
"Maybe." I nod. He sighs and jumps up. I watch as he walks over to her. I felt a pinch in my chest. A very painful pinch. Thats the bond breaking, I thought to myself. I felt a single rear run down my face before quickly wiping it away. He was my mate. I could spend my life with him. He would make me more happy then anyone else could. Bt I want someone to love me for me. Not because fate decided for us. I sigh and put on a smile as Mason walked over. Mason noticed Drake was gone and turned around. I looked over to Maya's table to see her up against the wall and Drake kissing her all over. I sighed and watched as Mason sat down and handed me food.
"Thanks handsome." I smile happily as he takes his first bite. One by one everyone came back with their food and sat down and started eating. We all finished and decided to go back to my place. Not without buying scary movies and video games first.

We got to my house and set up the video games in the living room. Thankfully these guys can wait their turns. I walked out to the back yard and looked around. I noticed a guy looking through the fence in my back yard. One of the sons of the Hunter. Smiled. This will be fun. I walked up to where he was silently. Since he was so focused on the wolves he didn't notice me. Until I screamed. He jumped the fence and grabbed me. He put a hand over my mouth.
"Shut up. I just want the mama wolf. Where is she?" He asks. Removing his hand.
"I'm her." I smile.
"Okay crazy lady. Now seriously." He demands.
"I'm serious. I was turned into a wolf by a witch and well found a pack. The Hunter killed off their mom and took off with the babies. I was like a god mom I guess you could say. The mother only let me out of all the other females around her babies. Well finally after some guys helped me I got them here and well. The spell was broke cause someone drawled my blood and realized I was really human. I bet if I took out a tub, cut myself, put blood in it and tested it, it would come out as human and wolf blood." I said rather quickly. He looks at me wide eyed.
"Well you still are rather pretty." He comments looking me over.
"Ew. Let go of me." I demand. He laughs.
"Chris, Scott! Help me!" I screamed. A second later everyone came running out.
"Hunter!" Chris snarled. The guys looked shocked.
"You weren't lying." He said looking down at me. I smiled.
"Now let me go before they rip off your head." I grinned. The male wolf growled growing close. I didn't even notice him out here.
"Let me leave with her and I promise not to hurt her." The hunter guy says.
"Not a chance." Mason yells.
I felt a blade across my back.
"Guys. Uh let him take me." I say kinda scared. I never get scared but this guy has a knife against my back. All he had to do with shove it in. It would hit my heart. It would be fatal.
"No chance." Scott snarls. I notice Chris eyes cloud over. After he sighs.
"Drake said to let him have her. He doesn't want to start a war. And now that he has his mate thats his only concern." Chris says sad. James looks at me pleading me to tell the guys Maya's not his real mate. I send him a glare and he looks down. Mason, Alec, Chase, Brandon and Seth at start walking towards me and the hunter. Their eyes pissed. Drakes guys grabbed them and held them back. James grabbed Seth and looked pained, knowing it was gonna hurt Seth deeply just letting me go like that. The Hunter opened the gate and pulled me out. The male wolf growled murderously. The Hunter slammed the gate shut before the wolf could get to us. I sighed at the Hunter forced me through the wood until we came across a road. There was a jeep waiting. The old man in it.
"I sent you to get a wolf. Not a girl." He yelled.
I got in the back and closed my eyes as the Hunter told the old man about who I really was and what I told him and what went down. The old man looked back to me shocked. I smirked and looked out the window as we began driving to the old man place.
"So you will marry one of my boys. Which ever one wants you to most." He smiles evilly.
"Yeah okay old man." I mutter. He slammed on the brakes and I hot my head off the seat. I grabbed my now pounding head.
"Whiplash sucks doesn't it?" He asks laughing. I sighed and just kept quiet.

We go to his old trailer. The old man pushed me into his house and his other two sons who were sitting stood up. The older one raking my body. He's probably 25.
The old explained how I was the real white wolf. The older sons smile got wider and I could have gagged. Like he's smoking hot and all but this was against my will to be here. I don't find kidnapping attractive.
"So Ryan, would you want to be her husband?" The old man asks. Ryan the older son smiles. He nods and looks over my body again.
"Whats your name princess?" He asks.
"Crystal." I mutter.
"Oh boy Crystal. Let's get you cleaned up for dinner." He smiles. I can tell he's actually being nice. I bet he's hoping I fall for him.