The meeting part 2

Antioch looked at Cadmus and said:" well, I've been working on a wand, not just any wand, this is the most powerful wand in the world". He pulled out a wand and showed it to his companions. The wand was very long. Ignotus mouth hang open when he saw how long it was: " how did you get it that long" Antioch looked pleased with himself " it took a very long time to get it just right. I call it: The elder wand". Even Cadmus looked impressed. "Allow me to demonstrate" Antioch continued. He raised the wand and said:" Accio griffin statue" after a few minutes they saw a grey statue of a griffin zooming towards them before it softly landed on the grass. But even though this was very impressive, since his brothers recognized the statue and knew it was situated far away, Antioch continued he screamed:" Piertotum locomotor" and the statue sprang up, alive and well. "BOMBARDA MAXIMA": Antioch screamed. And the statue shattered into a thousand pieces, he pointed his wand at the lake and said now calm:" Accio kelpie hairs" and a kelpie was dragged from the lake:" avada kadavra!" The kelpie died. He pointed his wand to the ground left of him and said: Wingardium leviosa " a small mountain slowly rose from the ground after a few minutes the mountain had been completely removed from the ground. Antioch struggled not to faint. With immensely difficulty he threw the mountain into the lake. Only one kelpie escaped from the mountain, which completely sealed the lake. It was a rather big one, and it accidentally walked into the big pit the mountain had left behind. Antioch said triumphantly:" you see? I am invincible, now let's I've our friend some water to live in. He raised his wand one last time and said:" aqua eructo" and an enormous stream of water sprung out of the wands tip. It completely filled the pit with water. The kelpie started to swim and looked scared of Antioch because as soon as he saw the wizard smiling at him, he swam away as fast as possible. Cadmus was the first able to speak:" that was rather impressive" Ignotus looked astonished: I was actually going to show an invention of my own but now that I have seen my competition, I am not sure if it is worth showing". Antioch laughed: " you can show us." Cadmus sneered:" if it is not impressive it is not worth anything, including my attention". Antioch said to Cadmus:" don't be such a jerk, Cadmus." Cadmus looked back at Antioch:" it's true, like you actually care what he has to show." Antioch looked angry at Cadmus:" I am interested in what he has to show us, you should be too. It's not like your stone will really work." "It is going to work": Cadmus whispered. Ignotus interrupted the two:" don't quarrel ill, show it in silence, ok?". Cadmus looked annoyed at Ignotus and said:" just show it, you've made me curious.".

The peverell brothers | The untold storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara