The meeting part 1

Antioch Peverell woke up due to the sunlight shining in his face. He looks at the water clock beside his bed. " Shit!'' He had forgotten the time he only had 10 minutes left before the meeting with his brothers. He pulled on his clothes and rushed to the breakfast table, he eat an apple and a piece of bread, not a kings meal but he didn't have anything else. He grabbed the galleon held it for fourthly minutes. The world turned around him and he felt his grip on the galleon loosening. He held on tight, let it loose and fell on to the ground his eyes closed. He looked up to his youngest brothers face which was laughing as hard as it could. Antioch looked irritated and said:" somehow it's the only piece of magical power I don't possess" yeah right": said Ignotus. Cadmus joined in on the talking and said:" now that you are here too Antioch, I want to tell you a few things" Ignotus and Antioch fell silent awaiting what Cadmus was going to say. Due to my house-elf's stupidity, my Fiancée and unborn child died" Ignotus said:" I am so sorry, I really liked her as a person." Cadmus nodded as a thank you and continued:" but i have a solution, I have been experimenting with alchemy and I have found a way to bring her back." Ignotus looked unbelieving:" you mean back from the dead?" Antioch looked sceptical with his hands over his chest:" that is impossible, only with a time turner you can do that and you have to be quick because they're not very advanced.". Cadmus smiled and stack his hand in his back pocket. he pulled out, a stone, it was a dark stone in a diamond like shape. Ignotus looked admiring at the stone and said:" you are saying that this thing can bring people back from the dead. Cadmus looked less sure and said: "well I've worked on it for some time now but I haven't checked if it works, I was going to do it tomorrow" Antioch, still looking sceptical, said: "don't count on it, death is a mysterious thing". Cadmus looked Antioch in the eye. He said:" I can assure you brother that it will work, but anyway, you were going to show us something right?