Antioch Peverell

Antioch Peverell, the oldest of the Peverell brothers, was working hard on a woodworking table. he wiped sweat off his face; he was building a wand, not any wand, he had been working on it for months. It would be the most powerful wand in the world. Although that is what is supposed to happen, he thought. Antioch picked up a piece of wood and pointed it at a statue and said:" Piertotum locomotor!". The statue started to move and stood in front of Antioch waiting for further instruction. Antioch smiled and said:" kill yourself". Immediately the statue started to hit itself when it eventually died/broke. "that's good, transfiguration optimized." Antioch mumbled while he striped something away on a paper. Tomorrow he would hopefully finish it. The only thing left to test was duelling spells. he went to bed early, exhausted from the work he had performed that day. He woke up at about 7 am and headed to the pub near the village where he lived. It was a wizards and witches only, so no muggles luckily. Once he arrived at the pub, he sat down at the bar and ordered a butterbeer. He had stopped drinking almost 2 months ago now. He did it so he could focus better on the making of his wand. He still needed a name, though. He speculated about it; the death stick, the wand of destiny, the elder wand. He liked the elder wand the most. He decided to go with that. Suddenly a man hit him in the back of his head with a beer muck.: "you're in my seat motherfucker". Antioch looked furious; turned around, grabbed his wand and pointed it at the wizard. The wizard backed off seeing Antioch's face. "you're Antioch Peverell."he said astonished. "the muggles actually leave you alone" Antioch nodded" they do, and you should follow their lead if you know what is good for you.". The wizard said: "i think I could take you". In the blink of an eye, Antioch had raised his wand and a blue light shot out of the end. The wizard got thrown into a wall on the far end of the pub. But he quickly stood up and raised his wand. But Antioch had already thrown a stunning spell at the wizard who deflected it. The wizard formed the words: avada kadavra, but before he could. Finish the bartender had shot a shield in between the two wizards: "enough!": he yelled "stop wrecking my bar!". Antioch looked as if he was going to ignore the bartender but eventually, he slowly lowered his wand. the other wizard did the same. Antioch looked alert and dangerous: "This isn't over": he said" you wait, if i am done with my wand I'm going to destroy you."he walked out of the bar towards his house.

He decided to write a letter to his brothers to meet them. Right before he would send his two owls to deliver his message he read it out loud:

Dear brother,

It has been a long time since we met. I would like to meet again, just the three of us. You will find a galleon in the letter this is a portkey if you hold it for over 40 seconds you will be transported to the lake of loch ness muggles won't even dare to come near place because a kelpie has started a family there. Please hold it on the 18th of may I want to share my invention.

Antioch Peverell

PS: Give the bird 3 nuts. I borrowed it, it will fly back to its original owner automatically.

Antioch looked it through one more time, realised he didn't include a time, rewrote it and gave them to the owls who flew away leaving Antioch Peverell behind.