── 06

DINNER TIME !

DINNER TIME !

IT DIDN'T MEAN when you refrained from talking to anyone that you didn't help around the dorms, in fact, you made sure to do your share. Today was your turn to cook something up for class
2-A, and you enjoyed this time. You always felt that through making them food that it was your own way of telling them that you liked them, even if it was food.

All evening you were studying with Kirishima, and you were happy to say that he was improving. He didn't ask as many questions and was much more confident in his answers. You were also happy to say that your own studying has been going well too, and thankfully, you were able to finish before you had to start dinner.

After you left Kirishima, you went to the kitchen to prepare food, putting on a random apron from the cupboard. You weren't as much as a cook as your mom, but you could muster up a decent beef stew- so that's what you were making.

Everyone was doing their own thing, most of them in their rooms since the living area was pretty much empty. So it was just you and your trusty knife, slicing up some meat for your stew.

That's when your spiky-haired friend slowly made his way towards the counter, taking a seat right in front of you.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked, your eyes taking a peek at him.

You take the sliced meet and walk towards the stove, tossing it into the oiled pan, "Not at all."

While you take some vegetables to dice, you look over at Kirishima to see him with a familiar notebook. Even after you dismissed your session, he continued studying, the sight made you laugh just a little.

"So you decided to continue?" You stated with a hint of amusement in your voice.

He snapped his head up from the notes, a slight tint on his face, "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure of everything."

You finish up cutting some peppers, "Sounds good, if you have questions just ask."

During your time in the kitchen, he would randomly throw questions at you. Not only were they helping out Kirishima, but they ended up working your memory as well. Some discussions led to debates whether you were right or not, but in the end, Kirishima had your notebook full of answers.

"I told you that I was right."

You rolled your eyes, waving a spoon at him, "Technically, I am right since you were checking my notes."

He chuckles, shaking his head while looking back at the notes. You smile softly to yourself as you resume cooking, a savouring smell emitting from the pan.