── 15

PROMISE

PROMISE.

IN CELEBRATION TO the end of the exams, with the help of Uraraka and Midoriya, you were able to plan an outing with the entire class of 2-A. Since summer was around the corner and just a couple weeks left until your annual training camp, it was obvious for all of you to head out to enjoy yourselves at the amusement park.

Ever since your heated moment with the redhead, you haven't really talked to him. It would always be very short and polite, running off to Mina or Uraraka as an escape. You were thinking of maybe talking to him at the park, hoping he wouldn't be too mad at you for avoiding him.

While the whole class took the train, Kirishima sent you text, your eyes going wide to the notification. You were currently sitting across from each other, Midoriya on your right and Tsu to your left.

Kiri❣️:
Are you ignoring me?

You :
... No

Kiri❣️:
Are you sure cause it
seems like you are

You bite your lip nervously, typing the next few words with a light blush across your cheeks.

You :
I'm sorry, It's just you
make me really nervous
and I don't want to mess
it up

Kiri❣️:
I make you nervous?

You:
Yes. And it's not good
for my heart 😔

Kirishima lets out a small laugh, looking back at you before replying.

Kiri❣️:
If it makes you feel any better,
you make me nervous too.
Kiri❣️:
Ever since we met actually.

You look up from your phone, your eyes were wide when you peered into his red ones. Kirishima gives you a sharky grin, the gesture making you giggle. You type back.

You :
You're absolutely adorable

Kiri❣️:
Can you say that to me but face to face? Cause I wanna hug
you so bad right now

You :
I promise 🥰

Kiri❣️:
Can you also promise me
another thing?

You :
Of course

Kiri❣️:
Can we also talk
about... yesterday?