You Can Trust Me

Estarossa's P.o.v
In The Next Morning After Y/n Explained To Us How He Was Attacked In The Forest And Almost Killed By A Knight That Called Himself Gawain, But Was Saved At The Last Minute, By The Woman Who Was Identified By The Others As Quetzalcoatl, Who's ALSO A Goddess.

"Man The Goddesses Of This World....... Have No Similarities To The Goddess Clan?"I thought As I Took A Bite Of The Breakfast Nero Made For Us.
"I'd Say You Lucked Out By Quetzalcoatl Being There"Diarmuid Stated.

"Umu!, But If I Was There, I Would've Beaten That Gawain Easily!"Nero Said With Her Hands On Her Hips.

"I'm Just Glad That You're Safe Y/n"Ereshkigal Said With A Smile.

"Thanks But I Would've Died If Not For Quetzalco-"He Was Interrupted As Said Woman Hugged Him Tightly.

"YES!, I'm Happy That I Was There Otherwise I Wouldn't Have Found My Adorable Little Y/n~"She Exclaimed Hugging Him Tighter As Y/n Started Turning Blue.

"You're Killing Him!"Ereshkigal Exclaimed As Quetzalcoatl Let Go Of Y/n Before Taking A Spoonful Of His Food.

"Now Dear, Say Aaah!"She Said As He Looked At Her.

"Umm.....Quetzalcoatl What Are You Doing?"He Asked Embarrassed, As I Chuckled At The Scene Infront Of Me.
"Please Dear Just Call Me Quetz~, After All You Won't Have To Call Your Wife By Her First Name All The Time~~"She Said With A Smile.

"WHAAAA-"Y/n, Nero, And Ereshkigal Shouted In Unison As Quetzalcoatl Took The Opportunity And Put The Food In His Mouth As He Swallowed It.

"Good Job!, This Big Sister Is So Proud~"She Praised But Not Before She Kissed Him On The Cheek Which Made His Face Turn Red.

"HEY!, Who Said You Can Kiss My Y/n?!"Nero Exclaimed.

"Yeah It's Not Okay For You To-Wait Did You Just Say He Belonged To You?!"Ereshkigal Exclaimed With Wide Eyes.

"UMU!"Nero Said Nodding With A Confident Smile.

"Big Sister?, Does This Chick Have An Incest Fetish Or Something?"I Thought Before Looking At Diarmuid Who Was Speaking To Me.

"Does This Guy Have A Magical Charm On Him?, Or Is He Better Looking Than Me?, Cause I Know It Isn't The Latter"Diarmuid Joked As He Looked At Me.

"Beats Me If I Know...."I Shrugged Before Taking The Last Bite And Standing Up.

"Y/n I'm Gonna Be Extending Your Training Time From Tomorrow Onwards, If You Were Beaten By That Gawain Guy So Easily, I Guess I'm Gonna Have To Make Sure You Don't Get Killed In A Fight So Easily"I Stated As He Nodded In Agreement.

I Walked Upstairs And Into My Room Before Laying On My Bed As I Looked At The Ceiling.

"Still No Trace Of Meliodas Like Behavior From Y/n, Perhaps It's Gonna Take Longer Than I Thought It Would For My Brother To Come Out And Talk To Me?"I Though As I Closed My Eyes Trying To Drift To Sleep To Get This Thing Off My Mind, Before I Heard A Knock On The Door.

"Come In!"I Said As The Door Opend To Reveal Y/n.

"Estarossa Hey Uhhh.... Sorry To Bother You But..."He Said Trying To Form A Proper Sentence As I Raised A Brow In Confusion Not Bothering To Stand Up.

"I Need To Talk To You About Something"He Said As I Motioned Towards The Edge Of The Bed As He Sat On It.

"What's On Your Mind?"I Asked.
"I......I've Been Having This Nightmare Lately, Or At Least I Thought It Was One......."He Trailed Off Slightly Gaining My Interest.

"You Didn't Come Here Hoping I Would Carry You Like A Baby Or Something...... Right?"I Asked Before He Shook His Head.

"WHAT!?, NO!, It's Just That, In My Nightmare There's A Blonde Guy Who Claimed To Be Your Brother"He Said As I Immediately Shot Up From The Bed Now Staring At Him With Wide Eyes.

"Did He Say His Name?!"I Asked Trying To Hold Back My Happiness.

"Y-Yeah He Said His Name Was Meliodes...."Y/n Said Clearly Taken A Back, Before Looking Down.

"I'm Sorry I Wasted Your Time...."He Whisperd As I Looked At Him.
".....You Spent Your Time Training Me On How To Defend Myself, But I Couldn't Even Hold My Own For Two Seconds"He Said Before I Put My Hand On His Shoulder Attempting To Reassure Him.

"You Didn't Waste My Time Y/n, It's Just That You Met Someone Out Of Your Range"I Said With A Smile As He Looked At Me For A While Before Nodding.

"Thank You Estarossa!, I Promise I Won't Let You Down Next Time"He Said With A Bright Smile On His Face Which Reminded Of.

Flashback
Estarossa's P.o.v
"BROTHER!, BROTHER!"I Shouted As I Ran Happily Towards Him To Find Him Standing On The Side Of A Cliff Looking At The Horizon Before He Turned Towards Me With A Small Smile.

"What Is It Estarossa?"He Asked With The Same Smile And Frown, To Anyone Else, Once They Saw That Frown Of His They Would Be Pissing Themselves Whether They Were Members Of The Goddess Clan Or The Demon Clan, But To Me It Was The Normal Expression On My Brothers Face.

"When I Heard You Came Back I Wanted To Welcome You Myself!"I Said As He Walked Up To Me.
"So How Was Your Last Mission From Our Father?"He Asked.

"It Was Great!, I Killed Thirds Of The Enemy Force Alone!"I Decleared With A Bright Smile On My Face.

"Only Thirds Of The Enemy Forces.....?"He Asked While Crossing His Arms, "I Thought You'd Kill At Least HALF Of Them On Your Own, I Expected More From You Estarossa"He Scolded Me As My Smile Dropped And I Looked Down.

"I-Im Sorry Brother, I Apologize For Wasting Your Time...."I Said With An Apologetic Tone In My Voice, Nothing Sucks More Than HIM Scolding Me, I Turned Around, And Just As I Was About To Walk Away, He Put A Hand On My Shoulder.

"It's OK Estarossa You Didn't Waste My Time, I'm Sorry For Always Being Hard On You, I Just Want You To Be Stronger For When The Time Comes, And I'm Not Around, You Can Take Care Of Yourself Against Tougher Enemies"He Said Reassuring Me.

"Thank You Meliodas!, I Promise I Won't Let You Down Next Time Big Brother!"I Exclaimed With A Bright Smile As He Nodded Before I Ran Off Now With More Trust In Myself.
"I Promise I Won't Let You Down!".

Flashback Ends
"I Won't Let You Down Huh?"I Thought Smiling A Bit At The Sweet Memory Before Noticing That Y/n Was Snapping His Fingers Infront Of My Face.

"E-Estarossa Are You Okay?"He Asked Worried About My Well Being.
"He Truly Is A Weird Human?"I Thought Before Speaking Up.

"Yeah I'm Fine I Just Spaced Out For A Moment"I Said As Nodded Before Standing And Walking To The Door.

"Estarossa Thanks For Listening To Me, And Again Sorry About Annoying You With My Problems"He Said With A Small Smile Before Walking Out And Closing The Door Behind Him.

"A Human Thanking A Demon?, And Me Nonetheless?, This World Truly Is Weird!"I Chuckled Before Laying Back Down And Drifting To Sleep.

A/n
Two Dudes Brotherly Bonding Over Killing People, We've Reached A New Dawn For Humanity Ladies And Gentlemen, I'm Truly One Of The Most Cursed People You'll Know.