A Godly Encounter

Y/n's P.o.v
Right I Don't Know Honestly?, I See Nothing But Pure Darkness.
"HELLO!, Is Anyone There!?....."I Shouted Into The Void Waiting For A Reply.

"You Did This To Me....."A Voice Said As I Turned Behind Me To See..... The Same Brown Haired Guy I Met Underground, But His Hair Was Covering His Eyes.
"Y-You?......"I Asked Before He Spoke Up.

"You Did This To ME!"He Said As He Finally Looked At Me To My Horror, To See That He Had No Eyes As His Head Fell Off Rolling To The Ground.
I Stood Up To See That I Was Still In My New Room Coverd In Sweat Looking Around For A Few Minutes, Before Sighing, And Trying To Sleep.
"It's Just A Nightmare, Nothing More"I Stated As I Tried Going Back To Sleep.

Timeskip (It Just Works)
It's Been A Few Days Since We Arrived Here, Me And Estarossa Bought A Nice House, In The City Of... Fuykui I Think It's Called?, Anyways Ever Since We Came Here Estarossa Decided To Train Me From Time To Time To Help Me Use The Boosted Gear And Teach Me How To Fight In Hand To Hand, And When I Tried Asking Him What Happend To The Guy That Was With Me On The Day I Passed Out, He Just Shrugged It Off And Said There Wasn't Anyone There, Although I Doubt What He Said, How Can I Be Rude And Call Him A Liar, After All He's The Only Person I Have In This World.

Currently I Was In The Kitchen Preparing Dinner...... Yup Since I Don't Remember Jack Shit From My Past, I Had To Learn How To Cook, And For Some Reason Everything I Make Tasted HORRIBLE.

"Hey Y/n......"I Turned My Head To Estarossa Who Sat In The Living Room, Or More Like Laid On The Couch, He Wore Normal Clothes Now Just So We Didn't Attract Attention, His Clothes Consisted Of A Blue Hoodie Over A Black T-Shirt, And Black Jeans.

"Yeah What's U-"I Stopped Mid Sentence To See Him Watching.............. Dora The Explora?!!!.

"What's Up With This Girl Why Isn't She Listening To Me...?"He Asked As I Turned My Attention To Dora Who Was Asking If We Can See The River.
"Really Dude.....?"I Asked With The BRUH Expression On My Face.

"What?, She Asked Me"He Stated As I Face Palmed So Hard That I Almost Broke My Nose.

Yeah It's Moment Like These That Remind Me That Estarossa Was Sort Of A Dumb Dumb When It Came To Modern Technology.

"Estarossa I Told You People In The T.V Can't Hear You, They Only SHOW You Stuff"I Explained For The Second Time As He Kept The Lazy Smile On His Face.

"Haha!, Sorry I Kinda Forget When It Comes To That, Anyways Let's Go Out And Eat"He Said Standing Up.
"Bu-But I Was Gonna Make Food For Us To Eat?!"I Exclaimed.

"Y/n No Offense But Your Food Is..... Unnaturally Poisonous"He Stated In All Honesty Which I Couldn't Argue With As I Followed Him To Look For A Place To Eat.

We Walked Downtown To Find A Good Restaurant, In Silence.

"So Did You Have Anymore Nightmares Lately?"He Asked As I Turned My Attention To Him.

"Y-Yeah Actually, I Always See The Same Brown Haired Guy Over And... Over, But It's Just A Nightmare I'll Get Over It Right..... Estarossa?"Looking Back At Him To See..... HE ISN'T THERE!?!?.

"Estarossa!"I Yelled Seemingly As I Continued Walking Around Hoping To Find Him, Until I Accidentally Bumped Into Someone As We Both Fell Over.

"Ow!, What In The Underworld Just Happend?"A Feminine Voice Asked As I Opened My Eyes To See A Beautiful Blond Girl, Who Wore A Black Dress In front Of Me.

"E-Excuse Me It's My Fault I Should've Paid More Attention!"I Stutterd Extending My Hand For Her As She Looked At Me With Wide Eyes, Which Made Me Even More Nervous Before She Grabbed My Hand And Stood Up Finally Giving Me A Better View On Her.

"H-How... Can You See Me?"She Asked Which Confused Me.

"How Can I Not See You, I Mean Look At You, You know What I MEAN In A Normal Way Of Course!!"I Exclaimed The Last Part, As The Girl Blushed, Several People In The Street Looked At Me As If I Was Crazy, And The Girl Who Finally Calmed Down Took A Breath Before Telling Me To Follow Her.

"Should I Really Go With Her?, I Mean She Looks Like A Nice Person, And Plus Since Estarossa Left Me All Of A Sudden I Guess I Have Nothing Else To Do?"I Though To Myself As I Followed The Girl Into An..... Alleyway?!.
"Okay BAD FUCKING IDEA!"I Said In My Head, Preparing To Run Out Of Here.

"Are You A Magus?"She Asked Confusing Me Even More.
"Magus, Is That What They Call Crackheads These Days?"I Said In My Head Before Speaking Up.

"No"I Said As Her Eyes Widen Slightly.
"Then Do You Practice Mage Craft?"She Asked.

"MageCraft? Is That The New Minecraft Update?"I Asked Her. She Looked Quite Shocked.

Ereshkigal's P.o.v
I Can't Believe This, How Can A Human Who Doesn't Even know About Magecraft Be Able To See Me When I'm In My Spirit Form!?, No!, He Must Lying.

"Umm... Excuse Me But Are You Okay?"He Asked With A Look Of Concern On His Face As I Could Feel My Face Heat Up.

"W-W-What's Your Name?"I Asked As He Looked Confused Of Course From The Situation It Was Quite Understandable.

"My Name's Y/n L/n...... Or I Think It Is?"He Said Which Made Me Raise A Brow.

"He Thinks What Does That Mean?"I Said In My Mind Before Speaking Up.
"What Do You Mean?"I Asked.

"... I Don't Know?, I Think You Can Say I Have What Some May Call Amnesia, I Don't Know Anything Other Than My Name...."He Said The Last Part With A Sad Tone Which Made Me Frown Slightly, Poor Thing.

"I'm Sorry...."I Apologized As He Gave Me A Smile That Reminded Me Of Ritsuka.

"There's No Need To Apologize It's Not Your Fault"He Said With A Smile That For Some Reason Made My Heart Beat Even Faster, The Same As When I Met Ritsuka.

"That's Right Chaldea Doesn't Have Anymore Masters, What If I Bring Y/n There, It's Worth A Shot!"I Exclaimed In My Head As I Tried Speaking Up.

"Y/n Would You Like to-"I Was Interrupted As Something Landed Behind Y/n Creating A Dust Cloud Which Coverd Our Line Of Vision, After The Dust Settled Down Only To Reveal A Man With White Hair Dropping From Out Of Nowhere.

"E-Estarossa?!"Y/n Whisperd In Shock, As The Man Gave A Small Smile.

"There You Are!, I Was Looking For You Everywhere"He Stated.

"DUDE!, You Disappeared And Left Me All Alone!?"Y/n Exclaimed With Disbelief, As The Man Finally Noticed Me.

"Who's This?"He Asked Pointing Towards Me.

"This Is The Kind Girl Who I Bumped Into Why Looking For You"Y/n Explained.

"My Name Is Ere-"I Was Again Interrupted, But This Time By A Familiar Voice.

"Hey Get Back Here!!!"I Turned My Head To The Entrance Of The Alleyway To See None Other Than Diarmuid Running Towards Us.

"Well That's Our Que To Leave It Was Good Meeting You!"The White Haired Man Or Estarossa As He Was Called Said Before Grabbing Y/n From The Collar Of His Shirt Before Running Out Of The Alleyway From Where We Came.

"WAIT!"I Shouted As I Saw What Could Probably Be The Only Solution To Chaldea's Current Problem Disappear In The Distance.

I Dropped To The Ground In Sadness At Losing The Chance To Know Someone Nice Like Y/n, Ever Since I Laid Eyes On Him, I Can't Stop A Weird Tingling Sensation In My Chest.

A/n
Press X to have Gay seggs.