Revelations

Y/n's P.o.v
There Was Only Nothing But Pure Blackness As Far As The Eye Could Reach And Here I Was Standing As I Looked Around For Anyone.
"Is Anyone There!?"I Shouted Hoping To Get A Reply.

"Anybody!, Estarossa Are You The-".

"No One Can Hear You Here"A Voice Said From Behind Me I Stopped And Turned To The Source To See A Short Blond Guy Who Was Probably Half Of My Height, I Also Noticed He Had Some Sort Of Tattoo That Went From His Forehead And Ends Under His Right Eye, He Kept A Smug Smile On His Face While Looking Me Up And Down.

"So You're The Guy I'm Stuck With?"He Asked As I Raised A Brow In Confusion.

"What Do You Mean?"I Asked As He Pointed Towards My Right Arm,
Making It Glow Before It Died Down And Revealed The Boosted Gear.

"That, I'm Stuck With You, Or Inside Of You To Be More Exact"He Said As My Eyes Widend.

"You See The Boosted Gear Has A Dragons Soul.... Originally At Least, But When 'Truth' Gave It To You, He Removed The Dragon Inhabiting It, And It Became Empty, Merely A Glove From What It Originally Was, But When You Swallowed Me...".

"H-Hold on A Second?, I SWALLOWED You?!!!"I Exclaimed As He Sighed In Annoyance.

"Back When You And My Brother-".
"your BROTHER!?"I Asked Cutting Him Off Again.

"I Would Like If You Didn't Interrupt Me Again Human"The Blond Guy Said In Menacing Way Which Made Me Shut Up Immediately.

"Now As I Was Saying Estarossa Is Indeed My Brother, And That Purple Orb That Flew Into Your Mouth When You Both Met 'Truth' That Was Me Or At Least A Part Of Me......" He Began Confusing Me Even More, "To Make A Long Story Short I'm A Copy Of The Real Meliodas Created By 'Truth' I Harbour All Of His Evil Side, And I Also Act As The Psuedo Dragon Of Your Boosted Gear But I'm Not In It..... Got That?"He Asked As I Nodded Although I Was Still Confused.

"It Seems Someone Is Here To Wake You Up"The Blond Gu-Or Meliodes As He Identified Himself Stated As I Noticed The Darkness Enveloping My Body.

"Wh-Whats Going On?!"I Shouted Out Of Fear Before Hearing The Final Words From The So Called Psuedo Dragon.

"Next Time You Die That Body Will Be MINE".

"Y/n Wake Up!"I Heard Someone Say In A Sweet Voice As I Felt A Something Touch My Face, I Groaned Before I Opend My Eyes To See Infront Of Me Nero Who's Face Was Only Inches Away From Me While Her Hand Was Resting On My Left Cheek.

"N-nero?!, What Are You Doing!?"I Exclaimed As I Backed Away Slightly As She Smiled.

"Oh My Adorable Y/n~~I Was Tasked By Diarmuid To Wake You Up And It Seems That I've Succeded In My Mission~"She Sang With Her Eyes Closed As She Gave Me An Adorable Smile.