Nothing Personal Kid

??????? P.o.v
I Was In My Room Laying In My Bed No Singularities Have Been Detected Which Isn't A Bad Thing But I've Been Feeling Bored Lately, I Then Heard a Knocking On My Door.

"Come In!"I Said As The Person Enters Only To See That It Was Mash Who Looked A Bit...... Saddened?.

"I'm Sorry To Annoy You Master"She Said With A Hint Of Saddnes.

"Weird She Never Calls Me That When We're In Chaldea?"I Said In My Mind.
"N-No Not At All!"I Said As She Sat With Me At The Edge Of The Bed.

"We Haven't Talked In A While.... Master Are You Angry At Me?"She Asked, OF COURSE!, I Haven't Had The Chance To Talk To Mash Since I Was Busy Helping The Other Servants With Their Problems.

"Mash I'm Sorry, It's Just That I've Been Busy Helping The Others I Didn't- I Didn't Mean To Neglect You"I Said With A Smile.

"It's Just That..... I'm Sorry Master I Didn't Mean To Annoy You, I Just Wanted To See You Since We Barley Hang Around Anymore.........."She Said As I Just Listend, "Your Company Always Gave Me A Strange Feeling Of Happiness, I Apologise For Being So Needey, Please Continue What You Were Doing In Pea-"She Didn't Get To Finish As I Hugged Her Tightly, Hearing Her Gasp In Surprise.

"DONT SAY THAT!" I Began, "You're Not Needey, It's Normal For A Human Being To Act In Such A Way, You've Always Been There For Me.... So Please Don't Act In Such A Way!"I Decleared As I Felt Her Hugging Back We Stayed Like This For A Minute Before She Spoke Up.

"Master....."She Began.

"Yes?"I Asked.

"..... W-Wil You Always Be There For Me?"I Asked As We Broke From The Hug And Looked At Each Other I Gave The Sincerest Smile I Had.

"I'll Never Leave You..... Mash"She Smiled At My Response And I Could See A Faint Pink Tinting Her Cheeks.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Heard A Giant Explosion As The The Room Nay The Entirety Of Chaldea Shook By The Sheer Force.
"Mash, Ristuka Do You Hear Me?!"We Turned To The Hologram Of Dr.Romani Who Looked Relieved Once He Saw Our Faces.

"Yes Doctor Romani We're Fine"I Said As He Sighed In Relief.

"What Just Happened And What Was That Explosion?"I Asked.

"Chaldea Is Being Attacked By A Bunch Of Shadow Servants, The Other Servants Are Holding Them Off, But We Need You In The Command Room Immediately!"He Explained As We Looked At Each Other Before We Started Running Towards The Command Room, On The Way We Saw Many Of The Servants Holding Back The Shadow Servants, Like Emiya Assassin, Raikou, And Gilgamesh Caster, My Attention Turned To Mash Who Spoke Up.

"Master Stay Close To Me I'll Prote-"She Didn't Get To Finish Her Sentence As Another Explosion Happend This Time Cracking The Floor As I Fell Into Through The Hole.

"MAAAAAAAAAASH!!!"I Shouted.

"MASTEEEEEEER!!!"She Shouted Back With Wide Eyes, As I Kept Falling Downwards Eventually I Landed On Some Soft Pillows..... In A Place Probably A Basement?, I Don't Know Chaldea Always Confused Me.

"HELLO!"I Shouted Hoping To Get An Answer, "IS ANYONE HERE!?"I Shouted As I Heard A Grunt I Looked To My Right To See Someone Laying On The Ground As I Went To Check If He's OK, When I Got Close Enough I Noticed That The Person Was A H/c Male Who Wore Some Regular Clothes.

"I Never Saw Him Here Before?"I Said In My Mind As I Tried Waking Him Up, ".... At Least I'm Not Alone Anymore!"As A Smile Made It's Way On My Face.

Estarossa's P.o.v
After Being Grabbed By Those Black Arms I Felt Like I Was Floating Endlessly, Until Finally i Felt Like I Was Laying On Something Cold And Hard, I Opend My Eyes And Stood Up To See That I Was Laying On The Ground Which Was Coverd By Snow With The Wind Blowing Violently Against Ke A Normal Human Would Die Of Such Cold But For A Proud Demon And A Member Of The Ten Commandments Nonetheless It Was Nothing But A Gentle Breeze I Looked Around To Notice Some Kind Of Giant Castle A Few Feet Away From Me.