Chapter 5

Jason Barret

Chapter 5

I woke up in bed the next morning and the room was a bit bigger than I remembered. All I remembered was passing out in the silo. It didn't really matter though because it was Saturday. It was time to have some fun.

"I lived!" I said aloud relishing in my victory.

However, my voice sounded so feminine and that's when I saw the round things on my chest.

"Don't panic" I whispered to myself.

Over the next few moments, I panicked. In one moment, my entire life was flushed down the drain. When I looked in the mirror, I saw a girl. I had never seen myself so afraid in my own reflection.

I was now a blonde and petite girl. My curly hair fell down to my shoulders and I wore my bathrobe from when I was twelve. My head was filled with many questions.

Why was I so small?

Did the Silo Witch curse me?

Of all things, why did she turn me into a girl?

I thought about these things and just worried me even more. Before I could panic for a second time, there was a knock at the door. It was probably my Dad and I wondered if he had a key. He entered a few moments later.

My father was everything I wasn't at this moment. He was strong, muscular, and tall.

"Dad," I asked, "What happened to me?"

"Jason, is that really you?!" Dad cried as he hugged me.

"Yeah Dad, it's me..." I responded.

I then looked at the bags of clothes he had bought from the store.

They were girl's clothes!

I needed an explanation right now!

"What happened to me!?" I repeated with extra vigor.

Would he answer truthfully?