Chapter 26

Ashlyn's POV-

"Why'd you kiss him again?" Niall asked me.

"Because I could. Why do you care so much?" I snapped.

"You shouldn't kiss him. Ever again." He said.

"I only did once!"

"Maybe only once today, but I saw you making out with him last night at the bar."

"I have the right to kiss who I want." I said, "I'm still single, so I'm not confined to only kissing one guy."

"But why him?" He demanded.

"Because, Niall, Michael is really nice to me and watches out for me, plus I think he does like me. He's good for me. And if this is about you being jealous, you said so yourself 'I'm not good for you' and 'stay away from me'. I have every right to kiss Michael. You're overreacting." I sighed, finishing my mini-speech.

He huffed and pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. He unlocked the car and I threw open the door, getting out as fast as possible.

"Ashlyn!" Niall called after me.

"What?" I said bitterly while turning around.

"I know Michael. He's one of those guys who fucks you and leaves you. Keep that in mind." He said.

"But that doesn't mean you can tell me who I can and can't date!"

"But Michael isn't good for you."

"Oh, is he worse for me than you are?" I snapped. His jaw visibly clenched.

"You don't know what I've had to go through, Ashlyn. Do not tell me who I'm good for and not good for. I know who I'm good enough for and that's no one." He said. He began to walk away from me, towards the hotel, when I turned around.

"You're good enough for me, Niall!" I blurted. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"I couldn't be!" He said turning around.

"But you are!" I walked closer to him.

"I'm not." He said.

"Fine." I said, "I will believe that IF you answer my question."

"Which would be...?" He said.

"Why do you care so much about me kissing Michael?"

"Because-" He shut his mouth. Looking thoughtful.

"Because I think I like you but I don't know for sure and I'm confused on that. Because you infuriate me, but I love being around you. I've never been good with my words but that's why." He turned around and walked into the building without another word.

Well then.

*********

Hey guys !!

Short chapter I know :( but it's a double update today, and I didn't want to drag this fight out for forever so yea

Everyone hates long A/N's so I'll shut up now.

Love you guys !!

~~cutebug15~~