Chapter 25

Ashlyn's POV-

My alarm blared, and I turned it off quickly. I groggily got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I had a slight headache, but nothing major. Just as I had suspected. I hoped it wouldn't grow.

I threw on a t-shirt, jeans, a cardigan, and my toms before grabbing my hairbrush and brushing my hair into a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and found Louis passed out in his bed, sound asleep. I chuckled for he was still wearing his clothes from last night.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder, heading to the elevator.

When I got into the lobby, I went to grab a pancake and a banana for breakfast. I sat down in a chair and scarfed down my food. I felt two hands on my shoulders and froze. I slowly looked up and saw Niall. Why was he up this early? Doesn't he have a hangover?

"Uh, hey?" I said, but it sounded like a question.

"Let me drive you to school today." He said. What the hell? Didn't he kick me out of his room less than three days ago?

"Um, sure..." I said, slowly nodding my head.

"Alright. So, meet me at my car in 10 minutes." He said before walking away. Okay... apparently now Niall is taking me to school today. Which means he'll be picking me up too...

I put the last bit of my pancake in my mouth and ate it quickly. I put my dish away and grabbed my backpack before waiting by the door for the ten minutes to pass.

Finally, they did and I headed out, getting into Niall's car.

"Hey." I said, "Thanks for driving me." I said. More like forcing me to go with you, I thought.

"No problem." He said. The rest of the car ride was silent. He pulled up to the parking lot if the school, and unlocked the doors.

"When do you get out?" He asked as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"4:30." I said.

"Alright, see you then."

"See you." I said shutting the door. He drove off and I turned around to see Ashton looking at me with his mouth wide open. I rolled my eyes.

"We're not dating." I stated before heading up the steps to the school.

*** *** ***

Michael ignored me the entire day. He barely even acknowledged me. Did he remember? Or had he been to wasted to remember? He probably remembered, considering it was almost as though I had cooties, or whatever. But finally it was lunch time.

"Hey Ashlyn." Luke said to me. He sounded tired and a little sick.

"What's wrong, Luke?" I asked.

"Hangover." He responded. Duh, Ashlyn.

"Oh." Was all I said.

We sat down at our usual table, but Jaime wasn't with us. I raised an eyebrow towards Calum.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked.

"What girlfriend? I broke up with her this morning." My ears perked up. Finally, he had stopped dating that bitch.

"Oh. Sorry." I said.

"It's fine. She was annoying me this morning. I have a huge headache, and she wouldn't stop talking. And her voice is pretty high. I honestly don't know what went through my mind when I asked her out."

"You don't say." I muttered. Luke heard me and laughed loudly.

Michael glanced over at me, but when I caught him looking at me, he looked away. I sighed. He must have remembered. And regret it.

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch and I threw my trash away before heading back towards my class, when I felt someone grab me by the wrist and stop me.

"I need to talk to you." A deep voice said. So they were a guy...

Michael.

"What about?"

"Not in the middle of a hallway full of the entire junior class." He said. He pulled me with him out of the crowded hallway and down into an empty hall. We kept going even farther down the hall, turned right, left, then right again, until we reached what seemed to be an abandoned classroom. He didn't turn any lights on, but I could see his eyes clearly.

"I know what happened last night. With us." He whispered. So he did remember.

"So, why have you been ignoring me all day?" I asked.

"I didn't know how to talk to you without bringing it up." He explains.

"Oh."

"Problem is, I actually, really like kissing you." He mumbled.

"It's not a problem." I said.

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, then the problem is shared." I said, "I like kissing you too."

I felt my cheeks grow hot, I never thought I would tell someone that. Well, I did tell Niall...

"So, will you kiss me again?" He asked shyly.

"Of course." I said. I attached my lips to his and he pulled me closer to him. Squeezing my waist, he slipped his tongue in my mouth again (that seemed like the only way we could kiss), and it felt amazing. He pulled away first, but lingered close to my mouth.

"I like kissing you." I said, "But we better get to class." He frowned and I laughed.

He removed his hands from my waist and he walked me to my locker. I grabbed my notebook I needed, and headed back to math.

*** *** ***

The final bell of the day rang and I hustled out of the class and over to my locker. A girl I had never talked to before came up and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you and Michael dating?" She asked, quite annoyingly.

"No. Why?" I said, slightly offended. Where did she get her gossip from?

"Because someone saw him walk you to your locker. Did he kiss you?"

"Why do you care?" I asked. She was starting to piss me off.

"Well, that's all everyone wants to know right now." My jaw dropped. Other people? Getting into my personal life? Not what I wanted.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder, slammed my locker shut, and walked away without another word.

"Wait, did he kiss you or not?" The girl shouted after me. Why should I tell her?

I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out.

I'm out front. Come when you're ready. -N

I nodded my head towards my phone, and walked out the school doors.

As he had said, Niall's car was sitting in the front.

"Did Michael kiss you?" Someone asked me. I kept walking and didn't respond.

"Hey, girl, I asked you a question!" Another person shouted. I kept walking faster and faster till I finally got to Niall's car.

I opened the door and threw my stuff in.

"Michael did kiss you! Didn't he?" Someone yelled.

"You better-" I cut the girl off by slamming the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and looked over to see a confused Niall

"Michael? The guy who kissed you last night? Kissed you again?" He asked. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. He hit his hand on the steering wheel and sighed loudly. I looked out the window and saw the school pass away as Niall drove out of the parking lot.

This is gonna be an awkward car drive.

*********

Hey guys !!

Here's an early update, per request of one of my readers.

Love you guys !!

~~cutebug15~~