soulmate | 9

⚘ ⚘

⚘ ⚘

"I have made a final decision, Honeydew..."

Both of you were busy today and you were lucky that you managed to slip in some time to call him, just to say a few words. Your school was preparing for the festival happening in a day and you were clueless about it because you have spent so much of your time with your soulmate. Shoto, on the other hand, had to deal with harsh training making him unable to check in on you the whole morning and he was relieved that you weren't in the slightest mad at him for not doing so.

"Final decision? About what?"

Your classmates were calling out to you and Shoto could hear them, he urged for you to go and help already but you stopped him by asking just a few more minutes. The trees were bustling as Shoto made his way to the dorms, listening to the winds carry small chatters of people in a distance. Other students were walking as well and their steps distracting him from the sound of your voice talking on the other line. 

"I'm sorry, (your name). What was that?"

"I said, I'll see you tomorrow. And don't be late. Thanks, Honeydew!"

You ended the call on him and his eyes widened once again. For once in his life, can he stop being distracted when his soulmate was talking about important stuff? Shoto was unaware of your school festival and the conditions you made for tomorrow and he was internally beating himself up. He gulped as he ran his fingers through his hair, thinking of possible places you would want to meet up with him.

He was thinking of his own plan.

And making his own final decisions.

Golly, soulmates really are dumb... that is, when they find each other.