UNMUTE

Chris POV

At the hospital  in the doctors office the stop and ask how did u notice that her voice was back because something had to tigger her vocal fold. She looked at us Jordan looked at me and put her head down so i said well u see.....um...what....da happen was we- i was cut of by Jordan saying sex we were having sex. I said yeah that the doctor look at us and giggled. Then she said u must be really good in bed if her voice came back ' she then turn back to computer' our face was deep red.

                                                                                                             (2HRS LATER)
Jordan POV

The doctor let me go home but she told us to take it easy, we went back to the apartment and Chris went and sit on the bed on her phone. I walked in thee bathroom and took a shower (25mins) i walked out the bathroom seeing Chris sleeping i smile and walked to my draw and got my sports bra and boxers and put them on and went and lay next to Chris and wrap my arms around her waste and pulled her into me and kissed her on her neck and said good night babe.

                                                                                                       TWO WEEKS LATER

me and Chris was in the mall looking for some jogger's and some boxers and more sport's bra's, whiles jokin around i spotted and couple a stud and a stem i guess with two kids a boy and a girl they looked so happy then i got an idea. I smile at Chris and she looked at me and ask what happen and kissed me on my forehead i said oh nothin. Chris she ok babe are u ready for ur big day
tomorrow, i said yes of course am ready am finally graduating i smiled kissing her. babe i have to go get somethin real quick Chris said i said ok u want me come, she said no its ok amma be real quick i said ok chris walk off i smiled and went to buy some tommy shirts for us bout and pay for them and couple other things then i saw Chris coming back empty handed she said the didn't had what i was lookin for, i said ok lets go home.

THE NEXT DAY AT THE END OF GRADUATION

Chris POV
There my baby is i said to Jordan and i hugged her and kiss her on her forehead and said congratulation outta school aye i said and she smiled. I then handed her some flowers and said Jordan Dunham these past mouths with u has been the best and well i fell in lov with u and i could ask for anyone better than u i wouldn't tide u for anything in the world and i want to spend the rest of my life with u i want to grow old with u so i get on one knee and ask u Jordan Dunham will u marry me. Jordan look at me as if she was about to cry and she smiled and said yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes i got up and hugged her and put the ring on her her ring finger and kiss her people was clapping.

3YEARS LATER
Chris and Jordan had three kids two girls and one boy the two girls (twins) was form Chris and the boy was from Jordan. Jordan worked as a movie director and Chris was a stay at home mom, they had a three story house and lived a happy life

                                                                                                      THE END
hope u guys enjoyed the story
like comment vote
lov u guys this mad me cry writting the will u marry me part did u liked it let me know.