MY GIRLFRIEND

Jordan's POV

Me and Chris been hanging out for mouths now she always picks me up form school since i sold my car to buy my a apartment, i was in math class when i got a texted from Chris.

Chris: Hey um after school can you met me at work i left the car so u can get there.
Jordan: OK see u soon i only have 2 mins anyway
Chris: yeah see u soon

i stared parking my bags then the bell ring and i got up and left the class and stop by my locker and put my bag in my locker i never take my bag home. I walk outside the school and saw the car i reached in my pocket and got the key she gave me spare key in case of emergency i hoped in the car and pulled off. I pulled up in the parking lot and came out of the car see a trail of flowers i followed the flower trail and saw Chris looking at me and i know what she was going to ask so i ran and hugged her and kissed her shaking my head for a yes. She kissed me back and smiled and hug me tight and said lets go to your place i shook my head and let go of her and we walked to the car and she drive to my apartment and we came out the car and went in side and went to my room i sat on then bed and look at Chris.

Chris POV
we went in Jordan's room and she sat on her bed and look at my and bite her libs, i smiled and walked over to her and sat on her lap and kissed her she then pick me up and layed me on my back and kissed my and moved down to my neck and suck my neck i moaned softly she take of my shirt leaving me in just a sports bra she lift her head up and looked at me with a questioned look i know what she was asking i said yes am ok with it. Then she pulled down my pants and kissed my belly, she lift her head up again and looked at my and shake her head and got off me and sat down on the edge of the bed, I got up and asked her what wrong she shooked her head, I said if u don't to we don't have too she looked at me a moved her mouth to say ok but i couldn't hear her i said ok and we both feel asleep.

Do u guys even enjoy this book?
how are your quarantine going?
feel free to give my some idea's
comment voted share