MY HERO

previously on mute

Hurry up he said then looked at me the grut then pulled the targer.

Jordan POV

I jump to take the bullit it hit my arm i got up and tackle him and punch him in the nose and give him a black eye i knock the gun in the corner and look behind me saw Chris calling the police, they arrived 5 mins later and arrest the man, a nurse took the bullit out my arm and wrap arm up. Thank you i owe you one Chris said , I smiled at her, the nurse said i was good to go, Chris ask if i wanted to come over to her house to watch a movie with her i shook my head to say yes.

At Chris house her parents wasn't home but she texted them and told them what happen they said they was on there way i didn't tell my dad because he went on a trip this morning. Chris house was very lovely even thou they just move in this morning we walk in chris room her room was pretty and boyish looking it was cool i sat on her bed and watch as she take of her coat and her tennies. She then put in a movie.

Chris POV
I put a CD in not knowing movie cause i didn't get to buy the movies i pick out, then i sat next to Jordan and ask if she wanted to get to know each other she shook her and then i turn down the TV volume and then i said am 18 am out of school thank god am a lesbian i moved her form New York and yeah thats it Jordan smiled and grab her phone and started typing then handed it to me i read it, it says that she's 17 still in school on her last year and that she moved her with her dad when she was 9 and she's a lesbian i smiled when i read that pace. I handed her back her phone and look at her and smiled i really wanted to kiss her but we just met and it was stupid i bit my libs and then she bit her i just said fuck it and kiss her, i jump and said sorry it was- i got cut of by soft lips pushed against mines and that made me moaned softly and then she pushed my against my bathroom door and moved down to my neck leaving marks then i heard my mom called my name i said am up stairs letting out a small moan Jordan stop and walked to my bed and sit down i sat next to her right before my mom walked in and ask if i was ok and started kissing all over my face jordan sat there a smiled then my mom look at jordan and huge her and  said thank u for saving my daughter we owe u one my mom said jordan smile then my mom look at me with an confused face i said jordan doesn't talk my mom said ok my mom left us.

Jordan POV

After hanging with Chris for two hours and flirting alot with each other i went home cause i have school tomorrow i got her number before i left, i put my phone on charge and then went down stairs to get something to eat then i went back up stairs to take a shower and go to sleep after texting Chris good night.

Do like it so far?
is this story good?
what u think will happen in the next chapter?
oh and the next chapter we jump into 4 mouths later where jordan only have 3 more mouths in school.
comment, vote wuv u guys