UR WET part 1

Jordan's POV

I woke up to the movement of Chris coming out the bed, i turn around and smiled looking at her. She looked at me and said good morning sleepy head and smiled, she walked in the bathroom leaving the door open. I got out the bed and walked by the bathroom looking inside seeing Chris bushing her teeth. I lead on the bathroom door and smiled at her as she wash out her mouth and lead in to kiss me i kiss her back but deeply. I pulled her out the bathroom and pinned her against the wall and kissed her nick causing her to moan, i slid my hand up her shirt to her bra i then took of her shirt and dropped it on the floor and lift her up and carry her to the bed.

Chris POV

Jordan start kissing my neck again causing a moan to slip out then she made her way down and slid down my shorts and dropped them on the floor and then she licked my belly and then took off my underwear and went back to my neck and kissed my and then started kissing me on my lips then she put her two fingers in her mouth and then put them inside of me and start moving them up and down causing me to moan a bit louder, she then moved down and start lick and sucking my clit i moan very loud she put her fingers inside whiles sucking my clit she moved them faster in and out then i felt myself reaching my orangasm i acrah my back and moan.

Jordan's POV

She moaned very loud that's how i knew she cum her moans made me wet, i moved up to her and kissed her and she slid her hands down my boxers and said ur wet. She then took charged and push me on my back and got on top of my taking of my shirt and spots bra. Chris started kissing my neck-

do u even like this story?
should i stop?
hmmm do u guys have any ideas?
luv u guys!