Chapter 1

This is a totally different story and its totally mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Chapter 1

It’s late at night and what am I doing? Instead of sleeping like a normal person would, I am at Starbucks loading up on coffee and cramming for my science midterm. I’ve never been good at science and deciding to study at the last minute probably wasn’t the best idea but whatever. I had to now. My stuff was spread all over the back couch area; my textbooks take up both chairs and papers are literally all over the floor. I start to nod off and decide to go get my seventh cup of vanilla iced coffee. Who drinks seven cups at 3:00 am? Oh right, me!

“Another cup, Em?” The lady behind the counter questions.

“Yea, thanks.” I say and grab the cup from her. Geez, what was it with people and judging me? I felt like that time three years ago in history…

“The soviets then crossed the polish border and invaded Germany. They were waiting and attacked back. World war two had just begun. America wanted no part of it and… Emma? What are you even paying attention?” my history teacher looks at me. The entire class turns to see, too. I blush.

“Oh course!” I say, blushing.

“Then what was I talking about?”

“Um… Spain and France?” crap; wrong answer.

“Stop talking! You too, Tyler!” he scolds us. I blush and Tyler laughs.”

Tyler was my best friend. We were neighbors so it was hard not to be. We did everything together, including getting in trouble.

At the end of class, Tyler and I were leaving and Jessica comes up to me. She was the captain of the cheer squad and was always making fun of me.

“Aw, look at the happy couple!” she squealed. “Tyler, you could sooo much better! I mean, do you even see her haircut?” she looked at me with pure hate. “Bangs? Really honey? It looks like your mom put a bowl on your head and-”

“Jess stop it! And we’re not dating!” Tyler was always standing up for me. Jess just laughed at me and walked away.

“Don’t listen to her, Em. Your hair is perfect.”

Thinking of him brings back bad and good memories. My best friend had moved away a few weeks after that. Since he’s been gone, Jess’s teasing has just gotten worse. She will tease me about anything; my hair, my clothes, Tyler’s leaving and why. I try to ignore her, but then she brings him up and I can’t help it. She is such a jerk.

A boy walks up and interrupts my thoughts. “A lot of papers you got there.” He said. He picked one up and started to read it. “Science huh?”

“Look, I’m trying to study here. I have a really big final tomorrow.” I seriously needed to get back to work.

“Fine. Can I help?” Why would he want to anyway?

“ No.” I say but he sits down anyway.

“Do you not understand what no means?” I ask. I sounded really mean but I was tired.

“You mean you don’t recognize me? Geez, you move away for three years and your best friend forgets all about you! People these days!” he smiles at me.

It couldn’t be who I think it is. “Tyler?”

“Ding ding ding! We have a winner!” he said and gave me a hug.

“It’s really you! What are you doing back? What school are you going to? Did you move into the same-”

“Slow down, Em!! Wow, you haven’t changed at all! Yes, I’m in the house next to you still and I go to your school. My mom’s job moved back here.” He said, answering all of my questions.

“Well, I’m so glad you’re back!” I said. You have no idea how happy I was.

I had my best friend back.

OKay so this it my idea!!! my book!!!! no copy ing liike people said i did before when i didn't !!! thanks for reading and i hope you like it.

vote

vote

vote

vote

vote

vote

vote

vote

vote

fan

fan

fan

fan

fan

fan

fan

fan

comment

comment

comment

comment

comment

comment

comment

comment (nicely)

thanks!!!

-Lexi :D