S2 Chapter Six🔥

Konines POV
Me and Bobby finally arrived to Dubai.We knew exactly where to go.
DJs POV
I continued to glare at the pods , I seen some machines , I was curious to know what the buttons do.I started to click random buttons.
"Fuck this I gotta go find the others"
I quickly ran out the door.I seen a few more lab techs , I ducked and dodged and I seen a room and I ran in.
"DJ" ! King shouts
"King" ! I said with Excitement and Relief
Woman Lab Tech POV
I seen blood seeping out a door , I gasped and ran into the room , I seen one of the lab techs body ripped to shreds ,I screamed and immediately ran out the room to inform Raz.
DJs POV
"Where is the lab tech"?!
"He stepped out for a min"
"Okay we gotta hurry up and get you out" !!
"How did you get out" ?! King asked
"Believe it or not, I shape shifted into a cheetah" !
"Omg you can do that" ?!
"Yeah but theirs no time for chit chat ,I gotta get you out" !
"I made the lab tech tell me the truth , press the silver button , it will unlock the cuffs" !
I immediately pressed the silver button and King was freed , he jumped off the table.
"We gotta go find the others now" !
Suddenly an alarm begin to sound off , and a red light begin to flash.
"Lab on lockdown , I repeat lab on lockdown" ! I hear a woman on an intercom say
"Oh nooo" !!!
Me and King ran out the room.We seen a few lab techs , they spotted our naked asses.
"GET THEM" !!!
Me and King ran away down the hall.I couldn't run my super speed because I ain't wanna leave King behind.But we was still booking down these halls.
Princess POV
"Oh shit what is happening" ?!
The woman tech runs out the room.I tried activating my powers and suddenly the room door bust down , King and DJ was running threw , they both knocked that lady out and hit a silver button , the cuffs was off me , I jumped off the table.
"YASSSSSSS SAAAA"!! I screamed
I immediately zapped that lady uncontrollably, I fried her ass.
"Omg how did y'all get free" ?!
"I'll explain later but right now we gotta get out of here , this place is going on lockdown" !!
"Omg this is insane" !
"And we're naked" !! King screams
"Omg and I found the clones ,our clones are made , in these pods" ! DJ screams
"What" ?!
"Yeah I stumbled upon the room they were in while I was trying to find y'all" !
We seen a lab technician.
"Hey" !!!
I zapped her ass , she fell backwards dead.We run around a corner , and suddenly we seen our clones standing in the hallway , I seen myself, DJ and King.
"Hey friends"!! I screamed
They glared at us evilly.
"Uhhh I don't think their our friends " ? DJ said
They Started to growl at us.
"Nope their definitely not our friends" ! King shouts
"Omg I think I accidentally pressed something before I left the pod room , I must have accidentally open their pods" ! DJ shouts
"Omg DJ " !!
"I'm so sorry , I was curious" !!
Suddenly Clone Princess begin to aim her electric bolts at me , I ducked and dodged it and aimed mines back , she ducked and dodged it.
"Your not unpredictable, your me bitch, I know what your gonna do" !
Suddenly pink electric energy begin to flow throughout her body , her eyes begin to aim bolts.I screamed and ducked.
"That's new , I didn't know I could do that" !!
I made sure I build up enough energy, I struck her back with my bolts from my eyes , she fall backwards.
DJs POV
Clone DJ transformed into a cheetah and I did too , we roared and ran towards each other , we begin to attack and claw at each other.
Kings POV
Clone King , ran towards me , I ran towards him and we begin to battle , fight and tussle on up each other ass.Knocking each other ass out left to right.
Princess POV
I was punching Clone Princess, she was punching me , I kicked her , she kicked me , we was both strong of course , we kept zapping and missing each other.Bolts was flying nonstop , I did a flip , she did a flip , I tried punching her and missed, she laughs and punches me , I zapped her and caught off her off guard , while she was laughing.
"No fair" ! she screams
I kicked , punched and body slammed her ass , she grunts pain.
"I'm the original, your just a clone bitch , you will never be me" !
I zapped and stomped her face in.
Marios POV
I hardly gasped and suddenly the cuffs broke off me , the whole room shook and trembled.The lab man screamed and fell backwards, I picked him up and threw him in the air , I made his body slam up against the wall.I took a deep breath and I made him Collapse into the floor and die.I ran out the room , I seen some lab techs , I took a deep breath and I made them scream and fly into the air.I seen a room and I ran right in , Stephan was jumping off the table.
"I was just about to set you free" !
"My strength has come back , I burned my way out those cuffs and I burned that lab tech man too , as you can see he is a Rotisserie chicken"
Me and Stephan laughs.
"Lets go"! Stephan says
We ran out the room, the alarm was still sounding off , the words lab on lockdown just kept repeating.
"SHUT UP BITCH" ! Stephan screams
And the red lights wouldn't stop flashing.We seen some more lab techs , and Stephan burned their ass up, and I had them flying to west hell somewhere.We ran into another room , we seen Nikki screaming and crying.
"Nikki" !! I screamed
I took a deep breath and the cuffs flew off.Nikki jumped off the bed , i wanted to her hug so bad , but unfortunately we still naked.
"Omg I'm free" !!
A woman lab tech walks in the room.She screams and tries to run back out.
Stephan's POV
"Oh no you don't" ! I quickly aimed my fire balls at her ass
We ran down a hallway and we gasped so hard because we see clones of us walking down the hall.I see myself , Mario and Nikki.We gasped , they spotted us.
"Y'all thank they friendly" ? Mario asked
They immediately aimed and got into battle mode.
"Nope" ! Me and Angel said at the same time
We got into battle mode too, Clone Stephan was aiming his fire balls at me , I was aiming my fire balls hack , we was ducking and dodging.
Mario's POV
I took a deep breath, Clone Mario took a deep breath , and we both made the floor crack at the same time , everybody fell , hopped up and continued to brawl.
Nikki's POV
Clone Nikki went invisible.
"Shit" !
I feel something hit by face , I gasped , and I tried hitting back.
"Omg" !
I feel a kick.
"Ow" !
I fell to the floor and I found myself being dragged.
"I'm getting my ass whooped by myself" !
I felt a punch on my face.
"Ugh" ! I grunted in pain.
"Come on Nikki , this is you , do what you do" !!
I became invisible and suddenly I see Clone Nikki.And I gasped because that's so weird and cool at the same time , it's like because I'm invisible, and she's invisible, we can see each other.
"Oh Imma get ya ass now" !
She gasped , I immediately begin to punch and kick her ass , she grunts in pain.I laughed.
Angels POV
I end up breaking free because I gained strength , my wind became so powerful and strong that I blew those cuffs off me and I blew that lady lab tech away.I ran out the room and down the hall.I seen a room and I ran in.Prince was laying on the table.
"Get meeee" !! He screamed
"Omg Prince" !
The man lab tech was whimpering in a corner.
"What happened to him".?!
"I started aiming my vortex rings all over the room and he didn't wanna get hit" !
I quickly pressed the silver button , the cuffs unlock and Prince hops off the bed.I jumped in his arms, we kissed with passion.
"I'm so happy your okay"! He said
"I'm so happy your okay" ! I said back
Prince POV
I immediately aim my energy vortex rings at the man and I radiated and melted his entire body , he screamed hysterically.Angel gave me a high five and we ran out the room , we was running around corners and down hallways , I was aiming my energy vortex rings at the random lab techs that we encountered, making their body radiate , splatter & melt.Angel was blowing her powerful wind at the lab techs.They were flying up into the air and busting threw walls.We ran around another corner and outta nowhere we seen Justice flying out of a room , he was still laying on the table , this fool was levitating on the table and out the room , he had killed the lab tech on the way coming threw by running into him.I aimed my vortex energy at the table , making it melt away , the cuffs dropped and Justice jumped off freely.We ran down the hallway , we seen more Lab techs , Justice immediately begin to levitate their ass in the air and swing them to La la land.Some of the lab techs tried aiming tranquilizer guns at us.We ducked and dodged each one.I flipped across the hallway , as I ducked each bullet , I karate kicked the woman straight in the face and shot her with my vortex rings.
Angels POV
I was making people fly away like Tornados, I had them getting blown away and they literally spun across the hallway, busting threw walls.
Justice POV
I Levitated a fat white lady , I had her flying back down the hallway, she bust upwards into the ceiling , all you heard was screaming.She Collapsed and dropped to the floor like a drop on a roller coaster ride.
"He haw big mama" ! I screamed
Angel and Prince dies of laughter.
We ran down a hallway and we seen Sophie running out a dark room.
"What happened" ?! I asked
"My water made the machine shut down , and it Freed my cuffs" ! Sophie shouts
We saw the lady lab tech dead soaked in water.
Raz POV
I watched all my lab technicians get killed on the security cameras.I screamed and growled.
"NOOOO" !!
"Sir what should we do" ?! Madam ZZ asked
"You and Mr X go and activate the adult bots" !
"We have to go out their ...with the children" ?! Madam ZZ asked
"YES , NOW GO GO GOOOOOO" !!!
She and Mr X jumps.
"Oh God I hope I don't die today" ! Madam ZZ says
They run out the room.I glared with anger at the security cameras.I even watched my beautiful clone creations get beat up.I was furious , my skin was boiling.I want those kids dead at this point , I just want them dead , I already have their blood DNA to make more clones , I just need the originals dead ...Killed , GONE WIT THE FUCKIN WIND.
Angels POV
We ran down a hallway and we seen our clones , I seen myself, Prince,Justice , Sophie and I also seen Clone Caroline, Clone QT , and Clone Christina too, then suddenly the real Caroline, QT and Christina runs up.
"YOOOO" !! QT screams
"Whoa how did y'all get free" ? I asked
"I end up controlling the lady lab tech to free me , and I beat her to death with my super human strength, and then I found Caroline and QT and I sat them free" !! Christina says
"Good job Chris" !
"Thanks" !
"Omg do y'all see our clones" ?! QT asked
"Yes , let's beat their ass , because I know their evil" !!
Clone Angel aims her wind at me ; I aimed my wind back.
Prince POV
I aimed my energy vortex at Clone Prince , he aims his energy vortex back.
Justice POV
Clone Justice tried levitating me but I slid and dodged him ,I tried levitating him back but he slid and dodged me.
Sophie's POV
Clone Sophie tried aiming her water waves at me , I slid , ducked and dodged her ass , I shot my water waves back , and she ducked and dodged , we ran to attack each other , I kicked flipped and popped her , she fell backwards, but she hops back up , I punched her ass again , making her fall backwards again.
Caroline's POV
I tried aiming and shooting my venom at Clone Caroline , but she ducked and tried shooting her venom at me , I quickly ducked and dodged her.
QTs POV
Clone QT tried aiming his stingers at me , I ducked and dodged his ass , I tried aiming my stingers back , and he ducked and dodged me.
Christina's POV
Clone Christina tried aiming her hands towards me , I knew she wanted to control me , but I was not finna let her do that , I ducked, and she missed me.
"Ha" !
Madam ZZ POV
Me and Mr X activated the adult bots , they came alive.
"Go kill the kids now" !!
They all nodded and ran out the room.
Konines POV
Me and Bobby ran into the lab , we seen so many dead, dis figured and mutilated bodies , we knew the kids was loose and on a war path.We seen some lab techs run towards us, me and Dr Bobby begin to beat their ass nonstop.Dr Bobby powers were suddenly activated , he haven't used his powers in years.
De Bobby's POV
I felt a strong sensation in my body , like a flow of energy , I quickly begin to shoot my venom at the lab techs , they was screaming and falling backwards dead, Konine was whooping ass , he ain't got no super powers but he sho know how to kick ass!!
We did our thang and ran off around the corner.We ran into a room.We gasped.
"Hello" Raz says as he glances at us evilly
"You are sick for what wanted to do the kids , those are Babies" ! Bobby screams
"You really thought you were gonna get away with this" ?! I screamed
"I want my billion dollars" ! Raz screams
"Bobby take care of this clown and kill him" !
Bobby was about to aim his venom.
"Wait , Wait , let's make a deal ...I have a billion dollars right now that I can give you, I wasn't gonna give no money to Madam ZZ or Mr X anyways , but I'm willing to give it to y'all" !
Me and Bobby glared at Raz.
Princess POV
I killed my robot clone , her ass was zapped uncontrollably, she sho wasn't gonna kill me.DJ had killed his clone and King had killed his clone.I seen a room that said uniforms.
"We need some clothes! I'm tired of running around with my underwear "!
Me , DJ and King changed into some lab tech uniforms , the white lab coat included.
"We should  get some more for the others" ! DJ said
"Good thinking" !
We grabbed some more clothes and ran out the room, we ran around the corner , we were at at intersection in the hallway , and the rest of the gang was coming down the hallway.
"FRIENDS" !!!!
"Is that our real friends...I hope those aren't clones" !! DJ said
"Lord we better pray" ! King said
"PRINCESS" ! Stephan screams
"Stephannnnn" !!
I dropped the clothes And I  and jumped in his arms , we kissed uncontrollably.
"Nope those aren't the clones" ! DJ shouts
"Omg baby are you okay" ?! I asked
"Better now that I'm with you"!
DJs POV
"Sophieeeeee" !
I ran towards her , I literally found myself kissing her.We both gasped.
"I've always wanted to do that" !
"Do It again" she demanded
We kissed again.
Princess POV
Everybody greeted and hugged each other.We see the adult robots walking our way.A least the clones are dead but now we gotta take care of these bitches.
"Madam ZZ has the controller  to them to power them down, we need that now" !!King screams
The robots was getting closer , we tried aiming our powers at them but it was no use they were way stronger than the clone robots , these were definitely made differently.
"Their getting closer" !!!! I screamed
"Oh fuck" ! Stephan shouts
Konines POV
Me and Bobby took care of Raz , I beat his ass and Bobby shot his venom at him , which made his skin Disintegrate.Bobby had that man screaming like a gurl.We seen Mr X and Madam ZZ.Bobby shot Mr X down , and I knocked Madam ZZ out , she screamed and fell forwards.The controller for the bots fell out her hand.
"GET IT" !! I screamed
Mario's POV
I slipped and slid , down the hall and I grabbed the controller.
"Mario press the button , their getting closer"!! Nikki screams
Nikki's POV
The bots eyes were glowing , they were about to shoot those poison lasers at us.
"MARIOOO" !!
"I GOT IT" !!! He screams
Mario's POV
I quickly pressed the red button and suddenly the bots slowly begin to power down , one by one they dropped to the floor on top of each other.Everybody sighed in relief.Nikki kisses my cheek.
"Our hero"!!
I smiled.
"You did it Mario" Nikki said
"We all did it , we all worked together to defeat Raz and the robots, we gotta seriously pat ourselves on the back" !
"And we did it without our super suits" ! Princess says
"Because the power is within us, we are strong with our without the suit" ! Prince says
"Right" ! Princess said
We all high five'd.
Princess POV
Madam ZZ slowly wakes up.
"Ooh I've been wanting to get this bitch" !!
I ran towards her.
"NOO PLZZZZ" !!
"BITCH PLZ" !!!
I immediately struck her with my lighting bolts from my eyes , and I burned her ass to a crisp.
"Whoa that's new" ! Stephan said
"I know" I said cheesing
"Y'all I shape shifted into a cheetah today" ! DJ said
We gasped.
"Omg and I missed it" ! Sophie said
"Nahhhh"
Suddenly DJ transform into a cheetah , we gasped.
"WHOA" ! Sophie says
He suddenly transforms back.He laughs.
"It ain't nothing to a G" he said
"Y'all kids are something else , good job , I'm so proud of y'all" ! Konine said
"Thanks Professor Konine and thanks Dr Bobby for coming to our rescue" !
"Of course" !
Caroline and QT hugs Dr Bobby tightly.
"I'm so glad you kids are okay"
We hugged Konine.
"Do our parents know" ? DJ asked
"Yes they know , but their not worried anymore because they know their kids was gonna kick some ass" Konine said
We laughed.
"We struggled a bit at first but once that paralyze medicine wore off , we gained our strength and whooped ass , we went to straight war , naked n all"
"Y'all were naked" ? Bobby asked
"Dad do you not see us wearing these big bulky lab outfits and coats" ?! QT said
"Ohhhh yeahhhh" !
We laugh.
"Let's go home kids" Konine said
We all walked off like a boss.
"Do ya thang baby"
Stephan lit that building on fire , and it burned into flames.A private jet was waiting for us , we all boarded and took off , back to LA.
     We did our thang , Raz is dead , Mr X , Madam ZZ , the adult bots and our clones are dead and burnt.Our mission is complete, we definitely went down with a fight.I finally lost my virginity to Stephan, and boy did it hurt ,  but it felt better as the minutes passed, and yeah he know how to put it on you.I can't get enough.We had our pep rally.Which was so lit , me and my girls was cheering , I became captain , Sophie became Co Captain , and our football team won.And we end up having a big bowling party after the pep rally.
"I'm so glad this is over"
"Me too" Stephan said
"Right"
"You such a bad bitch"
"And your such a bad nigga"
"Oh yeah" ?
"Mhmm, Especially In bed" ...
"Well how about tonight I show you how bad I really am again" ?
"Ooh okay"
We kissed with passion.
Sophie's POV
"So about that kiss" ?
"I have huge feelings for you Sophie" DJ said
"Omg I have feelings for you too DJ"
"Lets kiss again"
"Okay"
We kissed with passion.
Prince POV
"Come here"
I pulled Angel towards me.
"You looked so sexy with ya Li cheer skirt on"
"Oh you think so" ?
"Mhmm , I wanted to rip that thang off"
"Well maybe you can rip my thong off tonight" Angel said smirking
"I can do that"
We kissed.
Mario's POV
I walked up to Nikki.
"Uhh Nikki can we talk" ?
"Sure"
"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night, to your favorite Hispanic restaurant" ?
She gasped.
"Omg ...are you serious ? Of course...I would love that"
"Really" ?
"Yes"
She jumped in my arms , we hugged.
"I thought you would never ask" she said giggling
"Aww"
Domoniques POV
"Hey Justice" I said smiling
"Hey pretty gurl...I wanted to ask you ...are you single" ?
"Yes, why are you interested" ?
"Yes I am"
"Really"?
"Yes ...are you interested in me" ?
"Yess"
"That makes me very happy to know"
I kissed his Cheek.
Princess POV
    The bowling alley party was so lit , see here's the thing even tho we're super hero's , we're still human beings , and we still love to have fun , and do people stuff , because at the end of the day we're young , we're teenagers, and we know we gotta do teen stuff and still have fun , regardless of the fighting crimes, we still have to get lit and do normal stuff.
Summer end up coming , me and the gang and our parents went to Bahamas.
Dora (Age 17) POV
I was wondering the caves of Bahamas.I was curious to know what was inside , legend has it ,monsters are deep within the caves to protect the treasure.The Monsters are called the Bahamas Zombies , their suppose to be some sort of aliens that fell down from space onto our island , I don't believe in the legend but I do believe in the treasure that's hidden beneath.It was really dark , I had to use my phone flashlight to see , I went a bit deeper into the cave , I was so determined to find the treasure.As I walked threw the cave I heard some sort of growling noise.I jumped , I felt heavy breathing down my neck , I trembled with fear , I slowly turned around.I screamed hysterically as whatever I saw roared in my face , my phone dropped.
|TO BE CONTINUED|