25

I walk into the coffee shop a block away from my house alone, I scan for my mom and I see her so I go sit down at her table.

"Hey Babe" she says. She hasn't called me that since, well since before I got pregnant I guess.

"Hey mom." I sit down and smile.

"How are you?" She asks

"I'm okay, and you?"

"I'm well.. where's tessa?"

"Tony has her.. he wants some alone time with her"

"Oh.. okay.. how come you wanted to meet here?"

"Mom, I know you may be confused why I haven't let you see Tessa at all since she was born. But, I just feel like you are trying to control Me, like Tessa Is your daughter... I can't let you do that because, your her grandma, I'm her mom. I decide what's best for Tessa, even if you don't like it, it's still my choice"

"I know honey, I don't know what I was doing back then, I guess, it's because of how everyone In your life is so supportive of you and tony and Tessa and when I had your brother i didn't get any of that, your father and I had to work for everything that you two got. And now you basically just get everything for free."

"We don't. Tony had a job while I was pregnant and he saved as much as he could."

"Okay, well, you still are getting more help than what your father and I did."

"I know mom, but we have a lot bigger of an opportunity than what you did. Tony's family is wealthy, and so is ours. But no matter what, your still not the person to make decisions for me."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's driven me nuts that I haven't got to meet my granddaughter yet, she's 2 months old almost."

"Yeah, well, As I said I decide what's best for Tessa and keeping you away from her probably was the best decision, because now your realizing how out of order you were."

"I agree..."

"Do you want to meet her?" I ask politely.

"Of course i would!" She smiles.

We get up and go back to tony and's house.

"Tony texted me that she's asleep rightnow so please be quiet and just sit on the couch"

"Okay okay" she says following me down the stairs and she goes and sits on the couch. Tony must've gone into our bedroom when I told him that my mom was coming over.

"I need to talk to tony, I owe him an apology" she says as I'm grabbing my water bottle out of the fridge.

I nod and go to our bedroom "tony? My mom wants to talk to you.."

"Okay bub" he says and gives me a kiss.

I sit beside Tessa and make sure she's comfortable than sit on the bed.

Tony's POV

Madis mom wants to talk to me about something so I go and sit on madis rocking chair in the Living room.

"I'm sorry about what I said to you at the air port that one day.. I should have not said that because it's not true. I guess I was just angry about her being pregnant, but in the end, I'm glad your with my daughter because Tessa deserves a father, I never met my father. Her grandpa is my stepfather, but more of my real dad because He was in my life since before I was born and he was like my real dad from the start. And Madison is so inlove with you, she would never ever think of leaving you, the moment she saw you when you and your brother came to help us move, I saw in her eyes that she was gonna love you forever."

"Wow, thank you Mrs Austin-"

"Call me Karen"

"Thank you Karen, I really appreciate the apology.. that was very big of you"

After we finish our conversation mads comes out of our room holding Tessa who's awake and sits beside her mom.

I decide to let them have some time alone so I go play video games in our bedroom.

Madi's POV

Tessa woke up about 15 minutes after we got home so I took her into the living room.

I sit beside my mom.

"This is grandma Baby Tess" I say handing Tessa to my mom.

"She's beautiful, she looks just like you babe" my mom smiles.

"I know. She's the most precious girl In the world." I smile.

My mom holds tessa for awhile and gets in some baby snuggles until about 830, when it's tessas bed time.

"Mom, it's tessas bed time now" I say. My mom gives Tessa back.

"I should get going anyways, I think your dad is here now"

"Okay, bye mom" I hug her and walk her out.

When she gets into the car I go back inside, down the stairs into our room.

Tony gives Tessa a bath, then gets her ready for bed.

I sit on the couch and watch this is us.

That show always makes me so sad.