16

Today we're going to the hockey game. Rightnow I'm cuddling with tony, but, I know soon I'll have to go get ready.

1/2 hour later I get up and go do my makeup in the bathroom. I go for a very natural look.

After I'm ready, tony takes a shower and I sit with my grandma in the living room.

"I'm so sorry that grandpa and I couldn't make it out to your gender reveal. We got you a present though."

"Thank you grandma" I hug her.

She gives me a little box

I open it up, and it's a diamond ring. "This is gorgeous" I say. My grandpa comes in. "Like you babygirl" he smiles

I hug both of them and put it on.

"Thank you"

Tony comes out of the bathroom wearing a pair of tight cargo pants and a black hoodie.

"Hey beautiful" he smiles at me and comes and sits beside me.

My dad and mom pick us up and we go. When we get there we go find our seats and then tony disappears for awhile.

Tony comes back holding a bag from the jets store. A big one. I look at him confused.

He gives me it to open and I take out two jerseys that have "Lopez" on it and the number 99 on it. The year we were born. (Just think of it being like 2015, when he was 16)

What a sweetheart. "I love you tony" I hug him

"I Love you more babygirl" he hugs me back.

"Also i wanna give you this" he says pulling a little ring box. "This is a promise ring. I promise to give you and our baby the best lives you could possibly have" he smiles hugely at me.

He puts the ring on me and then we watch the game. Jets win 5-3

After the game we go to a restaurant and eat supper.

"Madi, Tony, this is a gift from both of your families, and I just wanna say that we are so happy how you guys are handling this." My dad says standing up and bringing us a box that's wrapped up.

Tony and I both open it, and it's a little jets jersey with "Lopez" and 16 on it. Baby Lopez, who will be born in 2016.

"Thank you guys" tony and I say together and smile. My parents take a picture of us wearing our jerseys holding up the little one.

After supper we go home and look at family photo albums and we tell tony about memories of our family.

"Tony, wanna go skating?" I ask

"Um I've never skated"

"It don't matter, I'll help you. Come on, Nick has an extra pair here." I get up and we go to the closet with the skates and I grab them.

We walk to the skating rink and tie our skates.

Tony and I get on the ice. He has a few issues but soon gets the hang of it.

We skate for awhile until my feet hurt and we go back to my grandmas and to bed.

I say goodnight to my grandparents and then go to bed. Tony and I cuddle and watch a movie on my phone until we fall asleep.