o n e [Stockholm Syndrome]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hello everybody!!!!!!!! How was the wait?!?!?! I couldn't wait , and I wanted to go to bed. So here's your christmas present, from me to you (: But how is everyone? Still hating me? That's cool. I still love you guys (:

WARNING: rápe but not really because....just read, and triggering situations and sentences. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

___________________

Stockholm Syndrome
____________________

Holland's POV

I felt a kiss to my temple, and I woke up with a smile. I rolled over and smiled as he pushed the hair back from my face. He pressed a little kiss to my nose and my smile widened. I felt him pressing against my leg, and my thighs opened for him. He nestled into them.

"Good morning baby girl." He said as he adjusted himself until he was pressing at my entrance. He pressed himself all the way in, and slowly pumped himself in and out. He stared into my eyes, love and adoration shining in them. He placed small kisses all around my face, making my heart swell.

Soon enough, I was clawing at his bare back as he finished inside of me, my stomach swelling a little. I moaned from how full I felt, and he brushed the hair away from my face.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

___________________

Grey's POV
15 months ago

My paws were hitting the forest floor as I ran, trying to relieve my anger. I shouldn't have taken it out on Holland and Ryker like that. That was wrong of me, and as Alpha I should know better. I have been running for about six hours now, and I have felt little relief.

I was suddenly on my side and someone's jaw was locked around my neck. I growled and pushed them off of me. It was a rusty red wolf with a scar running down the left side of its face. This wolf was much smaller than me, and the way that it bowed its head, they knew this as well. I wasted no time in pouncing on the wolf, hooking my jaws into their neck and instantly killing them. I released them and they fell to the floor. I heard howls from a few miles away in the direction of Holland's house.

Oh dear god, Holland.

I immediately started sprinting towards her house, taking the shortest route possible. I made it to her house, and the front door was wide open. I shifted to my human form and ran into the house. I slowly came to a stop when I realized that everything was shattered. I heard a scream and I ran upstairs to Holland's room. I stepped over Mrs. Stone's unconscious body that was laying outside of the bathroom and ran into Holland's room. The window was wide open, and her room was completely empty.

"Holland?" I scanned the room. I flipped the bed, I wrecked her closet, and I even wrecked the house and all around it, trying to find their trail. There was no sight of her, and there was no trace or track outside of the house. There was absolutely fúcking nothing, and I was nothing but pissed.

I need to talk to Ryker to try and find our mate. I have a pretty good idea who took her, and I think I know why.

I made it back to my house, but there was no sign of Ryker there either. I put on some clothes before making my way to Ryker's house to search for him. His parents had not seen him since the night before.

As I sat in the car in Ryker's driveway, it dawned on me. It fúcking dawned on me. That motherfúcker took my baby doll, and fúcking Ryker. He took them right from under my fúcking nose.