e i g h t e e n [Breezeblocks]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

WHO WANTED TO KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING? RAISE YOUR HAND.

ALRIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO K'ILL YOU FOR RAISING YOUR HAND.

Jk I can't kîll you guys I love you guys (: (:

I really do hope you guys like this chapter. I wrote it one sitting because if I didn't, then I wouldn't finish it and you guys deserve a chapter. (: (: (: (:

__________________

Breezeblocks

__________________

Kali's POV

The baby is so precous. I want to just hold her in my arms, and protect her from the evil in the world.

Oh wait, that's me.

I looked around the hallways, and quickly mapped out my escape route. I saw where the guards were positioned, where all the cameras were, and figured out what I needed to do to make sure our plan went off without a hitch. I can't be a fuck up like Theo was; I need to make sure everything works out perfectly.

I swept through the shadows, dancing in them from room to room until I was finally in their dreaded basement. I can smell his scent, and it was exciting my wolf and I. We would be reunited with our mate; our beloved mate.

I stayed in the shadows, not daring to step foot in the light or else my shadow travel cannot be used for another three hours. His scent was so strong at this cage, but he was nowhere to be found. Where could they have taken him?

I heard footsteps, and loud talking and cheering. I need to get out of here. I can worry about Theo later.

__________________________

Holland's POV

I was excited, I truly was.

My beautiful baby girl was in the world, and out of my damn stomach. My vagina feels as if it was ripped open and then stapled back together, but it was so worth it to hold my baby in my arms right now. She looked so peaceful as she slept.

Ryker has to hold in his tears whenever he sees her, and a huge smile adorns his face. Grey has been dealing with the whole situation quite well. I can tell whenever he starts to get jealous because he has to close his eyes, breathe out for ten seconds before opening his eyes again and smiling. I always hold his hand whenever he does this.

We have yet to name her, and not one name that has tumbled through my head today been perfect enough for her.

Currently, I was sitting on the hospital bed with my baby girl in my arms. Ryker was sitting in a chair right next to the bed, playing with her little fingers as she slept. Grey was sitting on my left side, an arm around my shoulder and the other on my saggy stomach. I said I look hideous, but he assures me that I still look beautiful to him.

"Guys. We need names." They both sighed.

"Whatever name you give us, we will love." Ryker said, giving me a smile. He just wanted to make me happy. I reached over and smacked his head.

"Ow!" He complained, and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Be serious about this. Now give me some names." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Beatrice." He said, leaning back in his chair and running his hands through his hair repeatedly.

"Ew."