t w e n t y t w o [Blood Bank]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hi! Double Update! Yay! Enjoy!

Warning: death
________________________________________________

Holland's POV

"Hi Holly." Her words sent me back to my own personal hell, flashes of Theo and what he did to me clouded my mind. I wanted to run and hide from these memories. I want them to be gone. 

"Did you miss me, bestie?" Kali laughed, running her hands through her hair as she took a step towards me. I started to cower away from her, but Edon made me stand my ground. 

She has no control over you. Theo has no control over you. Remember what you did to him. Edon said. I rolled my shoulders back, and tried to look confident. I can stand up to her. I can defeat her. 

"You know what is the best thing in the world, other than killing someone, obviously?" She asked, quickly disappearing from my view. I furrowed my eyebrows and frantically whipped my head around, trying to see where she went when I was on my knees from a hard blow in the back. I coughed, trying to breathe. The wind was knocked out of me.

"Torturing people." Her voice sounded from behind me. She grabbed onto my hair and started yanking me up. I tried to kick her feet out from under her but she dodged my leg.

"Wow, it was hilarious watching you scramble, and cry, and make a big fuss over missing baby shít. Like I had to keep myself from cracking up!" She laughed, letting go of my hair. I got on my hands and knees, trying to catch my breath when another kick was sent to my side and I heard a sickening crack. Fuck, the baby. 

It's just a rib. The baby is fine. It is already healing. Edon reassured me. 

"Now where is she? The little crying piece of shít, where is she?" She cooed in my ear. She is a sick bítch.

"Don't you fücking touch her!" I growled, bringing my elbow up to smash her nose in but she moved her face out of the way, and grabbed my elbow. She twisted my arm around, pain shooting up my arm, making me cry out.

"And what if I did? What are you going to do about it?" She laughed, kicking me in the back again, sending me straight into the wall. I turned around, breathing heavily, and faced her. I smirked.

"I will kíll you." She laughed, loudly. She put her hand on her stomach and threw her head back, laughing and laughing. I pushed myself from the wall, trying to push through the pain. My body hurt all over. 

"Wow, that's the funniest thing I have ever heard." She pretended to wipe a tear from her eye.

"Oh, I guess you didn't hear then." She gave me a confused look.

"Hear what?" Now it was my turn to laugh. 

"That I kílled your brother, Theo." His name almost got stuck in my throat, but I must be strong now. It's my turn to be cocky. 

"Yeah, I watched him as he drowned in his own blood." Edon was speaking for me now. I can't talk like that. It's making me sick to my stomach just thinking about what I did to him. 

"You...you didn't." She said, clutching at her chest. All of her confidence drained from her body, and she looked deathly pale. She dropped to her knees, and started sobbing. Her wails pierced my ears, and I actually felt bad for her.

"My...my mate! You...you'll pay for this!" She screamed, scrambling to get on her feet. Edon took over.

I kicked her in the stomach, the power sending her straight into the door to the panic room. She fell to the floor, on her hands and knees. I grabbed a patch of her hair, brought her face up, and started punching her. Punch after punch.