n i n e t e e n [Porcelain]

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM COLLEGE, IT'S ANXIETY CHAPTER 19!!!!!! *CUE AUDIENCE APPLAUSE AND CHEERING*

HEllo! I'm not dead! Hi! I missed you guys!!!!

I am sooooo fucking sorry for the hiatus. I apologize profusely. So here's a sad chapter to make you guys hate me even more! Woohoo!!!!

PLEASE NOTE. I REWROTE THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

____________________________

Porcelain

____________________________

Holland's POV

"Holland? Holland! Wake up!" Someone was shaking me out of my sleep. I shot out of bed, heavily breathing and threw a punch at who woke me up, but I hit the air.

"What the fuck do you want?" I grumbled, running my hand through my hair.

"Someone took Henley! She's not in the crib!" My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and realized a frantic Ryker was staring at me. His face was tear-stained, and his hair was a mess. The words sunk in and I felt my heart stop.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the crib, only to find it empty. I turned the lights on and saw the black footprints disappearing from the carpet.

I dropped to my knees, the grief consuming my body as tears ran down my face.

"Henley!" I cried out.

"Holland? Holland! Wake up!" I felt someone shaking my shoulders and I shot out of bed. This scene was too familiar. I had just had this dream. Before Ryker could tell me I looked in the crib, and saw my beautiful Henley sleeping peacefully in the crib. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and turned around to face Ryker.

"What?" I asked him, my tone bitter.

"Have you seen Grey?" He asked, distress clear in his voice. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the bed. His side of the bed was still made. Where was he?

"I thought he was with you." I yawned. Where could he be?

"I checked all over the house, and none of the guards have seen him. He is not on any of the tapes. Holland, he's gone." My eyes widened and I ran to turn on the lights. There were no black footprints. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Ryker, grab Henley for me, and keep her close. I'm going to go look for Grey." Before he could say anything, I was out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I think I know where he is.

I felt an ache of sadness in my heart as I neared our rainy day room. It wasn't coming from me, so it must be from Grey, or even Ryker. Ryker looked to be in so much distress of not seeing Grey.

I tried to walk into the rainy day room, but the door was locked. I heard a sob come from the other side of the door, and knew it was Grey. But why is he crying? What's wrong?

"Grey, let me in please." I asked, knocking on the door lightly. I heard sniffles, and then absolute silence. "Grey, baby, please. I need you." I heard his soft footsteps come to the door, and unlock it before shuffling away from the door. I slowly opened the door, and it was completely pitch black in the room.

I searched for the outlet near the door, and plugged in the Christmas lights that ran around the whole room. The room lit up, and I saw Grey sitting on the couch. Tears were running down his face, and a bottle of bourbon was in his hand. My heart clenched in fear and sadness at the sight of him; fear because of the alcohol and what it could do to him, and sadness at the fact that he was crying.