something random 13

Iskall isn't actually mean, it's just how I wrote him. No being mean to Iskall! Understand?

Good. (Hey, maybe he'll come back? [I tried my best with him in gacha, ok?])

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love him." Oh my god, what did I just say? I mean it's true, but, you know, Mumbo's right there.

"Don't you mean you love ME, dear?" SM (shadow Mumbo) asked.

"Well, it depends. If you have to be with Mumbo, then yes. I do love you because you're a part of him. But if not... Well, I hate you and think you should die in a hole being raped by a potato." [Tell that to your bullys]

"But, but, but, I helped Mumbo get this far!"

"Were you controlling him when he had hearts in his eyes?" What am I doing?! Why am I walking closer?!?!

"Yes, of course! It's how people tell it's not Mumbo and in fact, me!"

"Well, I didn't like how you acted.

"But I did it for you! All of it!" I'm still walking towards him, am I going to die?

"Well, you shouldn't have. You should've learned what I like and done that."

I'm right in front of him now. Wish me luck.

"But, doesn't everyone like being kidnapped and loved to death?"

"No! Normal people go on dates! Or, like, stalk them!"

"Would you have preferred if we just did that?"

I looked at Mumbo, then back at SM.

"I think you already did that." Mumbo had a look that screamed 'Maybeee?'

SM, however, was on his knees.

"I've failed us. I've failed me. I've failed Mumbo. I'm a failure. Like always."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a demon Grian! I was told by Satan that this was my last chance to not get fired. He said I had to make sure Mumbo and you got together."

I looked at him confused. Did Mumbo make a deal with the devil?

"Oh, Mumbo didn't sell his soul or anything like that, Satan just told me to do it for his amusement. And so I don't get fired. And today was the deadline. At midnight, I'm dead. I'm going to die. Again! It was bad enough the first time, I fell of a cliff when I was asleep... somehow." Sounds like how Iskall died... Oh my god!

"I-iskall? Is that you?"

Suddenly, he became a blinding light.  And that light went up. Then there was an explosion. [Because if you find out the true identity of a demon, they'll have a new chance at life. They can't give this information. This is also only for my books.]

Once it ended, me and Mumbo opened our eyes. We watched as Iskall floated down to the ground. We got up and put him on the couch. 

"Well, that was interesting."

"It was, wasn't it?"

"Maybe Iskall just needs mental help."

"Maybe he should've stayed dead."

"Mumbo!"

"Kidding!" [Mumbo has lied, he still wants him dead.]

We sat down on the couch parallel to the one we put Iskall on and waited for him to wake up because he seemed unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by awkward
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 3 hours, Iskall finally wakes up.