/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\______________________ 9

Don't have much to say, other then did you like how I actually spaced stuff out? I feel proud with myself. ok here bad stray (ps these have intentionally bad grammar when it's there)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Mumbo's bed. Why? Did he put me here? I walk out of his room and over to where he had some couches and chairs. I guess it's the living room, and that's what I'm gonna call it.

What I saw there was my suitcase and stuff the couch with Mumbo sitting on the chair next to it. He saw me and waved.

"H-hi Mumbo."

"Hey Grian. Did you enjoy your nap?"

"Is that what it's called? Well, I guess so." No stutters, yes!

"That's good. Come on, sit down, you're making me nervous." I don't know why it makes him nervous but whatever. I go over to the couch and sit on it.

"I-i like your couch." Ugh what's that?!

"It's nice, but I like the person sitting on it." Wait wait wait wait wait, EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FUCK? H-he, likes me? Or is he just saying that?

He must of noticed my confused look.

"Oh shit I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Y-yeah."

"Eh, oh well. You hungry?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Ok, I'll be right back." Her got up and walked over to where I assume he has a kitchen, mainly because of the fridge, counters, and other kitchen stuff. He went to the fridge, got a bag with a sandwich in it, and threw it over to me. I actually felt kinda proud with myself for catching it.

"T-thanks."

"No problem. I made 2, but I ate one already while you were sleeping." He said, sitting back down.

I got the sandwich out and started eating it. "Well, you have to eat too."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Ok, there's something up with him, isn't there?

"Hey, are you ok? You seem kinda, sad."

"Oh, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

I swallowed a bite of sandwich. "Why wouldn't I worry about you? You're my only actual friend." He blushed a bit at that. Not gonna lie, kinda cute.

"Oh, well, um, you're the one to be worrying about! You aren't sleeping right, and I made you cry! I shouldn't be able to do that so easily."

I finished the sandwich. "Well, i-i guess not..."

"No, I just shouldn't. I should've known about your mom. We've known each other for 5 years, [according to this story, probably not right] if I don't know that, then am I really a good friend?"

"I-its not your fault you didn't know. It's my fault for not telling you." It's also my fault she's dead. Really, if I didn't exist, she'd be alive.

"Still, I should've guessed. It's actually very obvious now that I think about it."

"W-was it? Oh, that was w-what I was trying to avoid..."

"Hey, do you wanna talk about something else?" Huh? Does he care about my feelings?

"Um, yeah."

Did not expect what happened, even though I probably should've by now.

Mumbo got up, picked me up, sat down again, and held me. Very tightly, I must add. Almost hurt to be honest.