chapiticker fievea

As you can see I'm starting to run out of chapter names that aren't just
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
And so on and so forth. Right?
*You nod.*
Yeah. Anyways, before I start, have I ever told you how much I hate the Scrabble go ads? They constantly break the rules of Scrabble! Haha is not a word! Zzz is not a word! AI is an abbreviation! Those aren't allowed! It's annoying! Ugh, here's the story, sorry for the rant. (FILLER!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN THE BITCH oh wait I mean WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*You shrug to the best of your ability, still being tied up.*

Mumbo's POV, you weren't expecting that, were you? Haha I have no life.

Well. That was awkward. But I get to spend the night with my favorite person, so yay! But I do think I might have given too much. He might think I'm trying to buy my way into his heart! That's not a good impression, is it? It wouldn't be good to- OOF
Owww... I crashed into my base. Just great. Oh well, not like it's the first time. Pretty much the only person who doesn't crash into my base is Grian. Unless you count that one time he crashed into my tree house, but still. Anyways, we're not going to stay here long, just get some things to wear and stuff. I picked out something moderately casual, but still formal. Not going to a ball formal, but still formal. (You can imagine him wearing whatever the fuck you want, I don't care. [Just not super slutty, I don't plan for smut in this book, I'm not that weird. Yet. Doesn't mean they won't kiss ;). Passionately.] Kill me right now for this filler bullshit.) Jeez will she ever shut up? Wait, she didn't hear me, right? Well, I'm not getting beat, so I think yes. (I can still hear you, you bastard. GET BACK TO WORK!!)
Ahhh! Umm, I mean, I grab my toothbrush, phone, charger, and other bits and bobs that I need. Then I grab my elytra and fly off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP
ALSO GRIAN'S POV AGAIN, I LIKE HIS CHARACTER MORE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh, how long does it take to get some clothes? Did something bad happen?! He's ok, right?!?! I-i have the blanket I need on the couch, I'm not sleeping on the floor, and that took, like, 5 minutes because it's really thick and heavy. Then I got games and stuff, and some redstone thingamabobbers that I bearly know the function of to try and do something to try and impress Mumbo, which probably isn't happening to be honest. Oh, did he get hurt? I swear, if he's not here in the next fi-
I got hit by a flying... thing. I don't know what, I had my eyes closed. I just know I'm on my back. Again. This is really uncomfortable. Slowly, I open my eyes. What I saw startled me. It was... Mumbo? And he was close. Really close. I could feel him breathing. It felt good. Wait, I'm actually enjoying this? Well, now I have 2 kinks. I also have a pain fetish. Go on, laugh it up, everyone does. It's ok, really. So anyways, I'm lying there with Mumbo basically on top of my like before. I was a blushing mess. Did I ever tell you how beautiful Mumbo's eyes are? Aaaand we haven't said anything. Is time frozen? I wouldn't mind I being to be honest... We're there for I don't know how long, probably a minute at the most when I hear someone fly in.
"Hey Grian do you ha- woah, bad time. Sorry." It was Iskall. We look over at him, then each other again, and finally come to our senses. Damnit Iskall, why you gotta ruin my life?! He leaves. I go into ass mode.
"H-hey! G-get off of me creep!"
He shakes his head to clear his mind and gets off. (I keep writing oof instead of off help)
"Sorry. I didn't realize you were there or what I was doing. Trust me to do that!"
I nodded and waited for his hand to help me up. I have a really hard time getting up on my own, it's a thing with my legs and how they were hit by my d- father. Ugh, I can bearly even see him as that.
"Well, aren't you gonna get up?"
I looked at him, annoyed. He knows the reason why I have trouble doin almost anything with my legs! He doesn't know everything, but just enough to know. Honestly. I do sit up though.
"Oh wait sorry just remembered here let me help you up sorry I'm such a spoon aren't I you spilled your heart out about it and I don't even remember." Yeah, we did that, but we also talked about using sentences Mumbo.
He held out his hand. I've got to be more greatful, don't I? What'll happen if I fall without anyone there when I'm old and senile? All this and more was being thought while I took Mumbo's hand and got up with his help.
"I would say thank you, but you took to long. So instead you just get thank. Thank."
"Better then nothing."
"S-so, what do you want to do?"
"You."
"What? Y-you're not allowed to whisper, only me!"
"I dunno. What do you wanna do?"
"I don't know either, that's why I was asking you dumbass!"
"Well, I guess you could tell me where I'm supposed to sleep, so I'll know."
"Ugh, you're sleeping in my bed."
He blushed a bit. "Oh! That'll be nice!"
"Yeah, you better appreciate it."
Wait, does he think we're sleeping together?! Well, he's in for a big spoonful of disappointment. I'll just lead him on, just to trick him. I think it'll be really funny.
"So, now that's out of the way, anything else you need to know?"
"Umm, not that I can think of, no."
"Ok, so what do you want to do?"
"I don't care."
I looked at him annoyed. "We have to do something! We can't just stand around and do nothing! Our feet would get tired!"
"Our? Are you a communist?"
"We both have feet."
"Oh yeah."
"Dumbass."
"Soo, you got any games?"
"Oh, umm, I think I got Uno out right now."
"Let's play that!"
"Alright, but you have to be ok with Zelda Uno, cuz that's all I got."
"Zelda Uno?"
"It has Legend of Zelda characters on the cards." (This actually exists, I have a deck. Actually, maybe 2 decks that got shuffled together, idk.)
"That sounds cool! Let's play!"
"Ok, you go sit on the couch and I'll be right there."
"Ok."
He walked away to where I decided to make my living room, which is more like a open space with a couch, TV and PlayStation. (Because fuck Xboxes, PlayStations are superior! [And I haven't used any Xboxes other then the 360 and I would look stupid. I mean, I am, but still.]) Ok, with him there, I have to find where the hell those Uno cards are. After about 2 minutes, I finally find them and head Mumbo.
"Sorry I took so long, I was looking for the cards."
"It's fine."
"You wanna shuffle?"
"Nah."
"Ok."
I started shuffling, showing some cool tricks to him. He seemed to enjoy it. And so did I. Once I was done, I dealt out 7 cards to each of us. Yeah, Uno is more fun with more people, but who cares? Once I was done, I dealt 7 cards to him and 7 to me. This is gonna be fun.