Shock

(Song- summer Walker, Bryson Tiller- Playing games.) (Especially Bryson's part 1:48)

Maybe I can't answer for myself. "Uhhhh" even though I was stung, they still stared with heavy glares. "No, of course not but it is a opinion" was that a good answer???!?! Was it bad idfk. Help. "So that's your answer buddy" james says ignoring the fact Tyler could kill him with just a glare "anything else befor-" he tries to say just before Tyler cut him off. "Shut it ass wipe, can I talk to you alone Josh." "Fine, I'll be back James"

He suggested we talk in his car so as soon as we get in the car I get questioned instantly. "What the fuck was that" (bold letters is Josh. Regular is Tyler)
"'What the fuck' do you mean" "I mean you and him. Did you not remember our deal" "yeah but we're not dating now are we" " no but-" "exactly no so you don't own me" I tried to make a dramatic exit but before I can open the door he pulls me in and deeply kisses me. I tried not to like it but I feel myself leaning in wanting more. Just when we were gonna do more he whispers "tell him to leave" "fine" I said rolling my eyes standing up. But before I leave I feel a smack on my ass. I flick him up before walking upstairs to my apartment.

James open the door with smile but it feels kind of off. "Hey did he leave?" " yeah but I just remembered I had to finish up last minute homework, so can we do this later?" I said feeling kinda bad. "Oh really.. bummer well, see ya" he says kinda in a rush out the door. Just when he left I saw his phone sitting on the couch. I was gonna rush it to him until a text popped up.

Lean🥶🥶

"Yeah bruh You'll do it next time but rn she funna get dat 'hammer'😂. "

    My Curiosity got the best of me. Luckily he didn't have a pass. That where I saw it.

"Damn bruh I almost hit it but fucking Tyler pulled up."

"Lmao, Josh is easy for you bro. You just have to wait for the right time to fuck. Lmao.

" you right, not like he got a lot of friends. He probably desperate so that's how imma get it."

"Damn fuck him rn cause Kimberly with the boobs asked if you could called her up!! You can get some today then go back to the nerd."

" BETTTTT. imma have to dip outta here."

"Yeah bruh You'll do it next time but rn she funna get dat 'hammer'😂."

I was shocked  to say the least but I hear a knock at the door. "Hey I think I left my phone." " Yeah you did" I said with a smile leaving to grab it on my couch. " oh and by the, I'm not desperate. And especially not for you." I say shutting the door on his face. I hear a faint 'shit' in the back ground. I return to my couch searching for a new Netflix show to watch but I feel a whisper in my ear. "Asshole huh?" "What the fuck how did you get in" I say glaring at Tyler. "The window" he says casually. "That must have been tough" I say surprised. "Nope. got in like a baby."

                 Flash back to 5 mins ago/ Tyler pov

Ok so how the fuck at I suppose to get my thick ass up there. I see a trash bend so I hop on that onto a ladder. At this point I had so strength so I kinda hung there for a sec. enjoying the view of the trash. Then I see a old lady staring at me starting to get worried. "Nothing to see here. Young lady just.... hanging." I say lying. "I can be your grandmother.. Fucking millennials" she says whispering the last part. Fucking old people. I finally gain the strength to pull myself up but I see a cat and I fucking hate cat so I yeeted that bitch to her next life. I'm not a cat murderer but when I was little, a fucking cat hissed at me and scratched my shit up. Aka my arm. Fucking cats.

    I finally made it up and I was outta breath again. Idk why this is happening but my lazy ass sat on the floor and looked at the sky. No body have seen this side of me and I'm hoping no one will. But that Josh is something else man. I eventually got up and climbed into his window. But I here him reading text out loud. Long story short. Imma need to whoop some ass. Then shit bag asks for his phone. Yada yada yada. He was looking though some Asian shows when I finally made my appearance. "Asshole huh?"

Ok I hope you guys liked it tell me if y'all want smut in the next lol love yall❤️❤️
(841 words❤️)
Ps: thanks for all the love and support. I really appreciate it.💯💯