2

That song cause I love it👏🏼👏🏼👏🏽👏🏽

JOSH POV
I finally made my way up and out the hallway. I was meet by my best friend's car and her over smiling. I made my way in her car and got impatiently "What is it" I asked. "Are you ready for tonight". Fuck I forgot I had to go to this stupid party. I sigh in thought. "Yeah" I replied in sarcasm. "Oh come on it's gonna be fun.

We arrived at my apartment and I see her with a bag of clothes. "I didn't know what to wear so I brung these." She said as I sighed.
We get in my apartment and she when straight to the kitchen. "Ugh" she said in realization "you have nothing good to eat." I smile in sarcasm knowing that she's the one that eat all the food. "Alright party is in an hour so let's hurry" she says

When we're done getting dressed I have on

(A/N minus the 'Sneaking out with yoongi' idk who that is

(A/N minus the 'Sneaking out with yoongi' idk who that is.)

And ari has on

I must say she has good taste in clothes

I must say she has good taste in clothes. She look at my clothes and acted as if she barfed. A lot of arguing later she found this for me.

 A lot of arguing later she found this for me

A/N minus the muscle of course

We had and extra 30 mins so we got Mc Donald's. We made our way to the party and it was packed. Collage students and seniors. We made our way and when out of curiosity I asked. "How did you get us in." "It's a school party everyone's invited" I wasn't notified.

We walked in and instantly she walked away. I was offended he told me to go then she walks away? How rude. I began to walk as I smelled sex, alcohol, and weed. I saw the alcohol and nearly sprinted my way over there. I mixed rum and sprite together. It was not good but it was ok. Next thing I know I'm getting bragged to a black room. The lights are turned on and I see the one and only TYLER. "W-what do you.." he cut me off by saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I gulped at the tone of his voice I never heard before. "Im here with uh with a friend." "Come with me"

OOF A CLIFFHANGER VOTE TO LET ME SEE WHO LIKE IT OR NOT BYE