The same morning continued.

For Olivia & Sydney 🤙🏽 and this song cause yea😂
.
.
.
.
.
🛑Sumt up ahead🛑
We get out the car and he opens his front door for us to be greeted by a German Shepherd. "That's my moms dog" he says. I then go over to pet it. It was the cutest thing everrrr. He then leads us to a door that I'm assuming was his room.

     He opens to door to a dark navy blue room with different brands of shoes on the wall. I was in amazement on how many shoes and clothes he had. He walks over to his bed and sits on it. He jesters me over and again. I OBEY. Like idk if it's a trance or something but. It's something. Pulls me to sit on his lap and I was confused and angry. He made me get out of school for THIS. " umm why are we here?" I asked kinda annoyed. " Became I want you."

    He turned me over and pushed me against the bed. He unbuttons my pants and pull them down. I start to get hot 🥵. I feel a lil something grow but I didn't mind it. (A/N girl I'm getting HOT by writing this.😂 it's been too long.) I started feeling that familiar feeling of him palming me though my pants. One time was enough for me. I then make out moans from my mouth that I never thought I could manage. He rips off my underwear and I'm in nothing but a t-shirt. He starts to suck me off and jerk me off. I was getting overwhelmed.

Tyler's POV
His moans. Oh his moan. I felt my self getting hard from just his voice. I never wanted to leave this. Him alone was enough for me. I love this I love him.

Back to josh POV
I start moaning his name because there was just so much lust and Love.... LOVE?! I yelled at my self in my mind. I can't possibly love him yet... YET?!! I yell at my self again. I get kicked out of my thoughts immediately when I feel his fingers push in me. I felt my eyes roll back. I was high in pleasure, I didn't even wanna come down. He removes his fingers, I almost moan in annoyance but him fingers is replaced with something bigger. (You could only imagine😂) I swear he got bigger from last time. It's been a DAY! I moan so loud that the neighbors probably heard me.

         He covers my mouth and pounds into. I fall back father into the bed as I feel his in brace. I don't know why but I feel love,lust,want! Great for a guy I just got with. YAAY😐. I started getting to my climax. I start full on screaming. I then release as he does the last hard pushes in my hole. I feel it drip down my leg. There's a lot. I start to feel tired,as I feel him hug me from behind. I drift off to sleep as I feel him tug my hair.

Did you enjoy lol. I wrote this in a day!! Ik right😂 Less lazy today. But I hoped you enjoyed it and yea another next week.