3. Self-Recharged Electronic Devices.

100% electric cars are dominating the global car market and eat the global market share of fossil-fuel-based cars and hybrid cars every day.

What do you think about driving your electric car as many miles as you want without recharging the batteries at public battery recharging stations?

What do you think about driving your electric car, the more miles you drive it, the more it generates electricity too?

Most of you "can't live" anymore without your smartphones. Is it true?

Someday, it is 100% possible to create self-recharged self-sufficient electricity supply electronic devices, including smartphones.

How does it feel, if you don't need power bank devices, charger devices, wireless charger devices, etc. anymore wherever you are and you go? You also don't need to recharge your smartphones anymore when you're at home. What do you think?

Someday, all electronic devices, including the ones you usually use at home or inside a building, can be made self-recharged self-sufficient electricity supply 24 hours 7 days. What do you think if you don't need electricity power outlets anymore on the walls of your houses or buildings? Yes, of course, you don't need electricity cables anymore too. Who needs those things if all of your electronic devices at home are electricity supply independent.