"Munchies"

"We don't live in the past nor future, but we live in the present. We can't change past, but we can create the expected and desired future of human being civilization by what we decide and do in the present. The best way to predict the future is by creating the future." [ Roby Widjaja ]

This article is written in April 2020 at Surabaya ( City ) in Indonesia ( Country ) when the whole world is suffering from the global corona virus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic. This global virus pandemic is "colouring" the pages of the first few months of the year 2020 history book dominantly and aggressively. Nobody in the world knows exactly when this pandemic will end. Most people are panic, stay at home, work from home, have social and physical distancing with other people globally to reduce the widespread virus infection.

In my daily personal life, this global virus pandemic changes nothing on my daily lifestyle. My office is at home. I have been working at home for many years before this global virus pandemic happens. I spend most of my time at home every day to learning many different things and working.

In every crisis, there are always positive and negative sides, threats and opportunities. From the positive sides of this global virus pandemic crisis, most people spend more of their time with their family at home. People have more time to do things they like to do but they can't do it on the normal days before this crisis happens. Some people have more time for meditation and pondering about many different things.

In the middle of my daily activities, I write this article. Reading, writing, science and technology are some of my many different passions. I write articles for many different purposes for many different people or companies as one of my financial income sources.

This global virus pandemic crisis reminds me about this topic and inspires me to write this article, A Glimpse About 7 Technologies of The Future. I believe, this kind of crisis will not happen in the future. Why am I so confident that it will not happen in the future? Let's keep this question open until you finish reading this article completely.

I saw these 7 technologies of the future on a magic crystal ball. No, I didn't, it's just a joke. I am not a wizard. I observe all current existing technologies in the world including the ones in the Research and Development phase from many different information sources. Then, I make a calculated projection of the technologies in the future. It isn't science fiction.

These technologies will improve the quality of some aspects of human beings life. Some of them will stop or even reverse the damages on the "crying" nature, the planet Earth ( https://earth.google.com/web/  ), where human beings civilization "rents the hotel rooms until the end of the day".