11

grayson's point of view

I felt like I was living in a never ending nightmare, that occasionally, would turn into a wonderful dream that I wanted to relive. Before Ethan came; it was a nightmare through and through. I was so close to death, so close that my mother was literally pushing the needle into one of my veins before Ethan came busting into the room and saved me. He shot my mother for me, he could've killed, in fact, should've killed her. But he knew as much as I, that she and the rest of the place, needed to rot in the worst place possible, prison. And they couldn't bail themselves out this time, no, I wouldn't let them.

However, now that Ethan is here, holding me as I cry in his arms, is the dream that I want to relive. It feels as though I'm Rapunzel, stuck in her tower, and someday a prince comes, climbs the tower, and saves me. Although that would never happen, my mind is using it cope with the situation we were in. My mother, and I didn't even know if I should still call her that, was trying to kill me, feed me to the fucking wolves, and then let me suffer in pain as I died slowly. Not only was I thankful for Ethan saving, but I was also thankful that the bitch who birthed me didn't give the mutation, otherwise, I'd be turning into a larger and much meaner version of Gollum from "The Lord of the Rings" you know, the thing that says "My preciousssss" in that weird creepy voice?

I took me awhile to calm down, and while I was, my "mother" was taking her last and final breathes. I didn't think a shot to the stomach would make you loose that much blood, but at the place I was in, I definitely didn't care if she died. Mother? More of like evil witch. At least she was honest in saying that she hated me and wanted to abort me. Just makes me want to shoot her again, and again, and again some more that I can't even see the remnants of her face. I think Ethan would enjoy this part of me. He probably shot down the whole facility to get to me. And guess what, I didn't even mind. In fact, I found it daring and downright sexy. Now, I know for sure, I'm fucked up.

I giggled at my joke, but I'm sure it was confusing to Ethan and my dying mother why I would laughing at a time like this. "Are you...okay?" Ethan asked, confused. I nodded, moving back from his shoulder to look at him in the eyes. "Yes, I'm perfect. Now that you're here, of course." I said, smiling a little bit as I looked over his face. I couldn't find any impurity and after this was over, I wanted to kiss every inch of his skin. "I like that. Say it again." He teased, kissing my cheek. "I would, but we have an audience." I bobbed my head to the direction my mother was in, and when the two of us turned to look at her, she was laying in a pool of her own blood, her skin already pale.

I thought I would feel some guilt, even wished myself to feel it. But after hearing what she had done to Alex, what she was planning for the world, and the abrasive words directed at me, there was no once of sympathy for her. She could rot here for all I cared. I knew I'd see her in hell. Maybe she would make friends with Hitler or some shit. They had the same motive; taking over the world and making every single innocent human bend down to them. Guess what bitch, it ain't gonna to happen. Hopefully she realizes that when I'll be raining down on her parade once I get there.

"We need to get out of here and go to the closest police station. Even if your mother can't rot in a jail cell for the rest of your life, at least your father and his counterparts can." Ethan said, breaking the silence. "My father?" I questioned. Was he here? "Yes. I assume so. He looks like a much older version of you. But, you are by far, more attractive than he could ever be." Ethan chided. "I'd hope so. I don't want you to get the hots for my father, thank you very much. You're all mine." I stated. Ethan's eyebrow raised, but there was a glint in his eye and a smirk plastered on his face. He liked that I took ownership of him.

"That's right. And you're mine. But before we started taking off clothes, lets get the fuck out of here, alright?" Ethan started to stand, and I too, stood. We left my mother's corpse behind us as we walked out of the room. In case of an all out brawl, Ethan grabbed the gun that was probably still full, and brought it with us. Suddenly, like a wave of power came over me, and I turned towards the other direction. At the very end of the hallway, there was one singular door with caution tape taped all over it. For some reason, I let go of Ethan's hand and walked down towards the door. I had no idea what was so enticing, but my body just needed to know what was behind it.

I knew I had left Ethan behind me, and I'm sure he was confused, but for some reason, he never caught back up with me. It seemed he knew me more than I knew myself, and I was okay with that. It meant he cared so much about me that he would let me make my own decisions. And if that meant I walked towards a door with the word "Caution" bolded and printed over a thousand times on bright neon yellow plastic, then he would let me. Before I turned the knob, I took a deep breath, not wondering what I would find behind it. I could think of somethings. More Warpvines? Maybe. My brother? Also a maybe.

When the door clicked and creaked open, I got to see most of the room. It was just the one I was in. Cement walls and floors, no windows. No lights. It was taken out of someones worst nightmare. But there was something totally different than mine. There laid a man, laying on the ground, moaning in absolute pain on the ground. The bright lights from the hallway had shined on him, and the puddle of blood surrounding him. And I almost dropped to my knees once I realized who I was looking at.

Alex.

****

quick author's note!

the picture above is of "Gollum" a character from the book series (which was made into many movies) "The Lord of the Rings"

although very small, the little thing packs a mean punch.

Gollum is just what i believe my evil creature the "Warpvine" would look like, although, much, much, much larger, having large teeth and yellow lizard eyes!

if i could draw it, damn right i would.

however...i'm only talented in one thing...writing two men go at it.

see you in the next chappy!