15

Writer's block is fun.... This is the last chapter

- 3rd. POV -

- 10 years later -

Today has been... Odd. Beam and Kit have been oddly quiet, Pha and Yo are busy with Rania and her school stuff, and then ForthMing are just confused on why BeamKit are being so quiet.

"Dad! We're gonna be late!" Rania said as she checked her phone when her friends texted her asking where she is. It's parent-teacher conference day.

She's 15 years old now, in 10th grade, and has a "phone" that Forth and Ming specially designed to only contact friends, the six of them, and emergency numbers. She has a separate iPad for games, skype, and to do school work on.

"He's already in the car Ran," Forth said - he knew she was waiting for Yo. Pha was standing by the front door. She just pouted and hugged her other four dads before leaving with PhaYo.

Once they left, ForthMing turned their attention to BeamKit.

"Why are you guys so quiet today? We didn't do anything stupid... Right?" Ming asked and the four of them went to sit on the couch.

Beam and Kit looked at each other and had a silent conversation before looking at ForthMing.

"We did a thing..." Beam said. 

"Don't be mad at us?" Kit asked and did puppy eyes, being cute. 

"What'd you do?" Ming asked. Forth just looked at them confused. 

"We may or may not have sighed the six of us up to be foster parents..." Beam said. 

"And there are three babies on their way here to live with us for a while..." Kit said. 

Ming and Forth weren't mad, they were just shocked...

- five more years later - 

The six soulmates now have six kids. Four boys and two girls. 

Ryan (21), Millie (20), Rania (20), Joo (18), Brian (15), and Jay (9). They're all adopted, aside from Rania and Jay. Rania is Yo's biological daughter and Jay is Kit and Pha's son. 

They still live in a crazy-huge mansion. Forth and Ming have expanded their company on the verge of becoming billionaires. Beam, Kit, and Pha are doctors at a large hospital in Bangkok but they travel all over the country helping people. And cute baby-Yo - he owns a daycare Monday-Thursday and works at a science lab with the Fairy Angels Friday-Sunday. 

They're married, decided to shortly after the adopted Jay three years ago. They wanted their family to be complete before they got married. It was a small ceremony, their parents, a few friends, and all the kids. It was sweet and cute - they couldn't have asked for a better wedding. 

AN: I'm sorry this ending sucks so badly. I really just don't have any more ideas for this book. A new book will be up later today or tomorrow called "Summer Love" it'll be about ForthBeam/PavelDome (Season 2 ForthBeam - but if you want to imagine them as TaeTee that's fine too). 

x DANI x