13

- 3rd. Pov. -

- next day -

The next day, was weird to say the least. The three med-SMs were waiting for Yo to finish class as usual, but he never came out. 

"He's acting weird," Pha said as him, Kit, and Beam watched Yo get onto a bus across the street with a couple of guys

"He's probably doing homework with them," Kit said. 

"Yo would've said that. All he said was, 'i'm busy'," Beam said.

That doesn't sound like something Yo would say.

"Ever since he changed his style, everything about him has changed," Kit said. 

"I hate to agree, but you're right," Beam said.

"He hasn't changed... This is just how he is sometimes..." Pha said.

"What do you mean?" Kit asked.

"He's always been a bit shady around this time every year, I don't know why though," Pha said.

"Have you asked?" Kit asked.

"Never, he gets defensive," Pha said.

The three texted Ming and Forth and then went home for the day, hoping Yo was fine and not getting himself into trouble.

-  11 pm -

"Where his he?" Ming asked as it got closer and closer to midnight.

Wayo still wasn't home and it was making everyone worried. Mainly Forth and Ming. The two eldest really have a soft-spot for their baby.

"I'll call him again, but I doubt he'll answer," Pha said and Forth looked over his shoulder - he was that worried.

Yo picked up the phone and sounded pretty chill.

"What's up P'?" Yo asked and Pha put him on speaker.

"Hey babe, are you coming home tonight?" Pha asked and heard Yo sigh on the other side.

"I'm not sure. I'm kind of bu--- SHUT THE FUCK UP!"Yo yelled and his SMs heard glass breaking.

"I'll text you later." Yo said and hung up the phone.

"That didn't sound good," Ming said.

"He's alright... I hope," Beam said.

"When'd he learn to cuss?" Forth was confused.

"You clearly haven't heard him in bed yet," Kit said and winked.

"I have, he didn't cuss - just whined and was super cute," Forth said.

"I'll give it another hour before I go and look for him," Forth added. He didn't want to sleep tonight knowing his baby was out there somewhere doing who knows what.

- 12:30 am -

No sign of Yo. Just a half-written text

'Be ther'

- 2 am -

Forth passed out on the front porch (on their swing) when Yo came up the stairs and sat on the floor in front of the older. He knew he would get yelled at, probably punished, but he didn't care. He just wanted to talk to Forth.

Yo knocked on the wall beside Forth's head and the older instantly woke up and sat up as quickly as he could.

"Yo?" Forth yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah," Yo mumbled and sat beside the older.

"Where have you been?" Forth was pissed but still hugged Yo and pulled him down to lay beside him. (The swing/bench)

"Doing something for a friend," Yo kept his answer short and laid his head on Forth's SM mark - both marks connected

"Can you tell me?" Forth asked. He hugged Yo tighter and kissed his forehead.

Yo shook his head no.

"It's not my place to say," Yo mumbled and moved onto Forth's lap.

Forth didn't know how to react, but he didn't want to start a fight. He knew Kit would later so he was trying to stay calm and keep Yo pretty chill.

"Can we sleep out here?" Yo asked.

"We can baby," Forth smiled at how cute Yo looked in his arms. He really does love him a lot.

"I'll tell you later where I was. You won't like it though," Yo said once he knew Forth was asleep.